More Forumite Stats - - - Hand Size

TLM said:
DK

I well understand the meaning of this data collection, I was really asking if somebody had tested what the percentage of comfortable handle dia would be of the measurement now done?

TLM
Not sure I know what you mean, TLM - can you explain?

I have updated the first post to include the recent submissions - no rest for the weary!! :eek:

Ok....I'm actually feeling up to working now...still have the cough, but feeling better.

Satori - you're an animal..!!! Giant Ape Hands!

Looks like my reign as spanking champion is over. Glad I could lose to a guy like Satori.

;) It was fun while it lasted.

Travis

Westfork:
A = 2.625
B = 4.25
C = 3.625
D = 4.75
E = 2.00

Mrs. Westfork:
A = 2.375
B = 3.50
C = 3.25
D = 4.125
E = 1.875

This is a most excellent thread to bring up again from time to time for the new guys and as a reminder to us old timers.:thumbup: :D
Gives everyone a chance to compare themselves with others and to really realize their hand size. I have been told all my life that I have big hands but they are on the small side compared to some of the guys here!!!! :eek: :) ;)

This is a great thread. It really does put things into perspective. My hands are just a bit smaller than yours, Yvsa. The main difference is width. That brings a great question to mind: which khukuri has the best-feeling grip in your opinion? It stands to reason that I would it similarly comfortable.

My numbers:

2 3/8
3 1/4
3 3/16
4 1/8
1 9/16

Here are mine. I used a caliper but only went to the nearest tenth.

A - 2.4
B - 3.6
C - 3.2
D - 4.2
E - 1.5

Thanks!

Andy

had this moved to my forum...just feels right. I'd like to have access to, and be able to update this list...but don't want to flood the Cantina with it. If there are any objections...let me know.

I'm going to move a few other threads to - mostly tutorials...

Thanks for all the encouragement and support, guys!

Back