• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

More great knives FS - Southard, ZT's, Boker

DallasSTB

Gold Member
Have few great knives up for sale. Some of these are reposts from 7/21. All have been carried to some extent, some more than others. Please check the pictures below carefully, and I'll be glad to answer any questions or provide better shots up PM request. Prices include PP (or Venmo) fees and USPS shipping. I should have the boxes for everything. No trades please. PM with any questions or offers

1) Southard Tolk (full size). Bronze Ti handles, CTS-XP blade, outstanding quality. Brad's mid-tech pieces have more hand finishing and tuning than many "custom" knives out there. If a Insingo Sebenza had a flipper, it could be this knife. It has some wear just along the outside edges of the frame from pocket carry. $375 SOLD
2) ZT 0566M390 Sprint run with an M390 satin finished blade. The pocket clip is a little scuffed and there are a few spots of wear that aren't really noticeable without very close examination. I've carried this a fair amount, but it's in excellent shape. May need some attention to the blade tip (see pic below). $150 $140
3) ZT 0470 - CPM 20CV blade, titanium framelock body w/ marbled carbon fiber inlays. Near mint with slight wear on the edges of the clip. $175 $165
4) CKF Muscle - Tashi Bharucha designed Titanium frame lock, M390 blade. Mods done by SS Bladewerks from IG includes acid washed and tumbled blade, apocalyptic earth-tone anodized handles. Really cool beefy knife. $350
5) Boker Plus Exskelibur (full size). Carried as a daily go-to for awhile when I wanted a thinner knife. Wear shows on the clip but not much elsewhere. SOLD
6) Boker Plus Lateralus. Great stainless-steel framelock, D2 steel blade. Excellent user that's been sitting around for a couple of years $65 $55
7) Ontario RAT1 Limited Ed. D2 blade, CF handles. This is not the current model but from a limited run of 800 pieces a few years back. Again, another great affordable EDC knife that just doesn't get carried. SOLD

Tolk
UcKTCbY.jpg

Hx4FrYE.jpg

ZT 0566M390
C4p00fC.jpg

JovUiiJ.jpg

the tip..
lhqhaea.jpg

ZT 0470
jEedc5b.jpg

hKBXYiU.jpg

CKF Muscle...
Ssns0yF.jpg

JmTjppn.jpg

Boker Plus Exskelibur..
Sold

Boker Plus Lateralus...
ykiLGrI.jpg

PyuV7Jb.jpg

Ontario RAT1...
Sold

Last edited:
Interested in the Tolk please email me. Please send me a few more pics of the knife in natural light. Thanks! nithin.thomas326 at gmail.com

Interested in the Tolk please email me. Please send me a few more pics of the knife in natural light. Thanks! nithin.thomas326 at gmail.com
I sent some pictures to your email. Let me know if you need anything more specific.
Thanks!

I'll take you exskellibur, if it's still up for grabs? paulmbel at yahoodotcom

Have few great knives up for sale. Some of these are reposts from 7/21. All have been carried to some extent, some more than others. Please check the pictures below carefully, and I'll be glad to answer any questions or provide better shots up PM request. Prices include PP (or Venmo) fees and USPS shipping. I should have the boxes for everything. No trades please. PM with any questions or offers

1) Southard Tolk (full size). Bronze Ti handles, CTS-XP blade, outstanding quality. Brad's mid-tech pieces have more hand finishing and tuning than many "custom" knives out there. If a Insingo Sebenza had a flipper, it could be this knife. It has some wear just along the outside edges of the frame from pocket carry. $375
2) ZT 0566M390 Sprint run with an M390 satin finished blade. The pocket clip is a little scuffed and there are a few spots of wear that aren't really noticeable without very close examination. I've carried this a fair amount, but it's in excellent shape. May need some attention to the blade tip (see pic below). $150
3) ZT 0470 - CPM 20CV blade, titanium framelock body w/ marbled carbon fiber inlays. Near mint with slight wear on the edges of the clip. $175
4) CKF Muscle - Tashi Bharucha designed Titanium frame lock, M390 blade. Mods done by SS Bladewerks from IG includes acid washed and tumbled blade, apocalyptic earth-tone anodized handles. Really cool beefy knife. $350
5) Boker Plus Exskelibur (full size). Carried as a daily go-to for awhile when I wanted a thinner knife. Wear shows on the clip but not much elsewhere. $50
6) Boker Plus Lateralus. Great stainless-steel framelock, D2 steel blade. Excellent user that's been sitting around for a couple of years $65
7) Ontario RAT1 Limited Ed. D2 blade, CF handles. This is not the current model but from a limited run of 800 pieces a few years back. Again, another great affordable EDC knife that just doesn't get carried. $25 with the purchase of something above or $45 SPF

Tolk
UcKTCbY.jpg

Hx4FrYE.jpg

ZT 0566M390
C4p00fC.jpg

JovUiiJ.jpg

the tip..
lhqhaea.jpg

ZT 0470
jEedc5b.jpg

hKBXYiU.jpg

CKF Muscle...
Ssns0yF.jpg

JmTjppn.jpg

Boker Plus Exskelibur..
f2sUpKk.jpg

VWhZYzP.jpg

Boker Plus Lateralus...
ykiLGrI.jpg

PyuV7Jb.jpg

Ontario RAT1...
IXSwtlM.jpg

yjnkg73.jpg
Not sure by description. Is the Tolk a flipper?

Back