More knives Ready for Lookin' At

man.. awesome work Andy...:eek: i love those Fiddleback/WilderTools colab knives... those things came out nice...:thumbup: and those "hiking buddies" are just too cool...:)

First I'd like to discuss a new feature I decided to try out in a couple of knives in this batch. I'm going to call it the Beuatymark pin. Its a random located pin, that doesn't fit the pattern. In the two knives today, I filled the hole with a 1/8" mosaic pin. But it could have been anything. Believe it or not I really did do this on purpose. LOL. I was thinking of Sophia Lauren when I drilled it.

This Hunter is for an order, paired up with the Ladyfinger that follows it!

Aug10100_2761-vi.jpg

Aug10100_2765-vi.jpg

Aug10100_2734-vi.jpg

I did one more Birthmark pin(ironically for another ordered set). Both knives were ordered 'guardless' a Bushie, and a Hunter.

Aug10100_2726-vi.jpg

This knife is for SHS. Convex Terassaur wearing Cocobolo.

Aug10100_2730-vi.jpg

Another Terassaur wearing black linen mic.

Aug10100_2731-vi.jpg

Scandi Ladyfinger wearing burlap micarta.

Aug10100_2735-vi.jpg

This is a Bushie for an order. Osage over Walnut. Steel spalted just perfectly on this one.

Aug10100_2737-vi.jpg

Aug10100_2738-vi.jpg

Maybe Rick will stop by. He might like seeing these...

Aug10100_2739-vi.jpg

Aug10100_2740-vi.jpg

This little Karda is for Mr. G. Pretty Black Ash Burl (stabalized).

Aug10100_2741-vi.jpg

Aug10100_2742-vi.jpg

Andy, home puters out, gonna have to stop by the local library to check out pics of the Terrasaur. I can only see x's at work.

These are some great knives Andy. If you make anymore Bushfingers let me know, I really like that design.

Cool. Send me your shipping address, and I'll get them out Monday!

Got the karda today Andy :thumbup: I'll give you some feedback as I get to use it, but first impressions are great :thumbup:

Aug10100_2739-vi.jpg

You're killing me, Andy.

Which model are these? How much? And can I stay with you until my wife calms down if I actually falter and get one or more of these??? :eek:

Those are a collaboration I'm in the middle of with Mr. Rick Marchand of Wildertools. He's going to distress the woods, and make some of his fantastic Leather for them, then I assume they'll be available for purchase.

You're killing me, Andy.

Which model are these? How much? And can I stay with you until my wife calms down if I actually falter and get one or more of these??? :eek:

Yeah...if Andy keeps making new designs he is going to have to add a bunk house...err dog house... to the forge :)

Back