More Pass-around pics !

I took the Koyote pass-around knife out again today and decided to batton it through some fatwood......

P7270005.jpg

The thin but tough blade sails through the fatwood with very little effort....

P7270006.jpg

Don't want to disturb this little guy....

P7270004.jpg

And there we have ourselves a nice thin strip ready for quick lighting of any campfire.....

P7270008.jpg

I then tested the edge again by making a quick fuzzy.....

P7270009.jpg

Great picture's PitDog, That's Great you get out as often as you do, Fresh Air and Wood's Time are Good for the Mind Body & Soul ! And you live In some Beautiful Country ! Thank's for the picture's, The more I see that Koyote Pass Around Leuko, Something tell's me Inside that when my Order's I already have In get done, I'll be placing More Order's !

Hey Christof, The more I see this Leuko, It seem's Real Similar to the BackWood's & Leather Tactical, Is there something I'm missing In these picture's, And what are the difference's ?
111s6sh.jpg

Hey Christof, The more I see this Leuko, It seem's Real Similar to the BackWood's & Leather Tactical, Is there something I'm missing In these picture's, And what are the difference's ?
111s6sh.jpg

Okay- "wood and leather tactical" describes a philosophy or idea as much as a particular knife. The one in that photos is actually a leuku pattern buschcrafter- with the .095 blade. I have done that blade type in larger knives with thicker steel, and larger knives with similar steel. The one you are getting as the large chopper type knife is definitely larger than that one you have photographed. - The one inthe pic is very much the same ass the passaround except for the handle material and lack of integral guard. It *may* be 1/4 to 3/8 longer on the handle.

But damn, I'd forgotten about the photos on that one. I need a better gallery :)

Okay- "wood and leather tactical" describes a philosophy or idea as much as a particular knife. The one in that photos is actually a leuku pattern buschcrafter- with the .095 blade. I have done that blade type in larger knives with thicker steel, and larger knives with similar steel. The one you are getting as the large chopper type knife is definitely larger than that one you have photographed. - The one inthe pic is very much the same ass the passaround except for the handle material and lack of integral guard. It *may* be 1/4 to 3/8 longer on the handle.

But damn, I'd forgotten about the photos on that one. I need a better gallery :)

Thank's for the Info. Christof, I was just a wondering cuz the picture was taken from The Wood's & Leather Tactical Topic, I cant wait to see that Wood's & Leather Tactical Chopper I'm getting with a 9" Blade I Think It's gonna be a Great Chopper,

I'm likeing this Leuko Style Knife In the passaround, It's the Perfect size for a BushCraft Knife, Just might have to get one Ordered latter on maybe with a 6" Blade,

Back