More sad news concerning Bailey Bradshaw

Greetings all,

You may recall that just before Christmas Bailey lost his father. I learned just today that he has now lost his Momma as well. Bailey's biological Mom died when he was just 5 and since then he has been raised his great aunt Charlotte "Inez" Nelson. She died on April 20th - quite suddenly and unexpectedly - and this was no doubt a tremendous blow to Bailey. The funeral was this past Saturday.

My thoughts and prayers are with Bailey and his family.

Those of you lucky enough to still have your parents with you, please give them a hug or call them to tell them how much they are loved.

Roger

Just sent a card - thanks for letting me know, Roger.
Buddy T

:( Thoughts and prayers to Bailies family.

God Speed Aunt Inez and God Bless Bailey and all of his friends and family....:(

Sorry to hear this, Bailey's one of the good guys.
Our thoughts go out to him and his family.

Don Hanson lll

Today is my pops birthday, and over the weekend, we had a fight. We patched up, but reading this still makes me feel like a real Richard, we were both stupid in the fight, but he's my father, y'know. I'm thankful every day that both of my parents are still together, and that both are in relatively good health. My condolences go out to Mr Bradshaw.

I am sorry to hear of your loss, Bailey. A prayer for you and your family has been sent.

Bailey, Patti and I KNOW of your Faith in a the Sovereign God and we are praying that He comforts your soul in your time of lose and that He will be glorified through this; we would remind you of His precious promise of Romans 8:29-30. Psalm 139 helped me alot with my brother too.

a phone call away,

darby

Bail,

Anne, The kiddos, and I said a prayer for your Mom tonight. Our condolences and prayers are for you and your family.

-Sam

Back