More works of Art for 6/29. Pix and good deals.

top -- 25 inch 3.5 pound Ak by Sanu. Handle pinned and buttcap screwed on -- there to stay. Only thing I can find wrong with this knife is I can see some ripples on the edge where Art did some rework. Cosmetic only and should not affect performance. Great khukuri style karda and chakma (there's that 7.5 inch khukuri somebody was wanting!). Same perfect scabbard and frog by village sarki in new leather.

Knife has been tested by Art. I didn't test it.

Take it home for $195 -- $55 off regular. And it goes with a double guarantee -- Art & HI.

bottom -- 18 inch 20 ounce Sirupati by Sher. Handle pinned and buttcap screwed on. Another there to stay. Can't find anything wrong with this one. Good karda and chakma. Perfect scabbard & frog by village sarki in new leather.

We'll deliver this one to your door for $70 with the double guarantee.

Call or email.

Attachments

• more works of art for 6-29.jpg
    more works of art for 6-29.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 258
Get ahold of yourself..what a disgrace..Semper Fi...what is latin for looney toons? Besides, you gibbering fanatic, it is the wonderful 25 " Ak that is amazing and worth being franic over.

Really, I wish some of you would compose yourselves...you served our Nation with honor only to fall apart at the seams over some blades...
and in public.

I whine privately to Bill, and my shame remains there...next to the ashtray and holes in the desk..maybe on the floor next to the round file...

Good score.

munk

There's nothing worse than an exmarine scholar. It surprizes some people, supposedly cannon fodder and all...but I think a lot of character just naturally gravitates towards the Marines.

Let me guess at that latin, something about a noncomposed mind.

Hey. That's me.

Would you look at that 25" AK? At 3.5 pounds even I could swing it. How'd you like to pull that out this Thanksgiving to carve the turkey? "Uh, did you want the left or right half?"

munk

I don't know if Pragitam means anything, but that was a very special and pragmatic Khukuri you just got.

munk

Thanks Munk,
I think so too and can't wait to see it, try it out.
Do you know something about this AK that Bill and I don't?

Pragitam is a sanskrit derivation for "a song" (Geetam, Prageet, Pragita, Pragitam) the name was given to me by an Indian mystic some 22 years ago and stuck. It has been suggested before that the similarity to pragmatic is also appropriate for my character:cool:

I have a good feeling about it.

But just the facts; you'll have the leverage and reach, and sufficient weight. An AK that size can be much heavier. Seems you'll most advantages without the crushing weight. Course, if you can swing it, crushing weight is very good too. That blade is in no danger of being considered 'light', and would have a considerable blow.

I'd like to see it chop someday.

munk

Originally posted by munk
I have a good feeling about it.
I'd like to see it chop someday.
munk

Perhaps that day will come...meanwhile I will test it out and see about posting some pics

Prag,
I recently received a 25er from widlmanh. It is THE most amazing khuk ever re: sheer chopping power. 5lbs of steeleyed tree death. A few whacks and pinons fall. I feel like frickin paul bunyan!
When I get the field test done I'll post it.

Oh yeah, as you are probably aware, you need to be eeeextra careful on where/when you make a chop w/ these big'uns. I missed amputating my foot (at the ankle) by about an inch the other day. Even w/ two hands, it's a whole lotta khukuri.

Back