• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mosier, Dozier (vintage 1998), Curtiss, Skike & Moon

cpirtle

Leathercrafter
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
  • No trades
  • Prices include Priority shipping within the US. Will do International if we've dealt before, buyer pays shipping.
  • Prices include any associated processing fees.
  • Payment via Square, Venmo or Paypal.
  • While I recommend claiming via post, the first commitment via Post, PM or email gets it. chad@pirtlemade.com
  • Please do not post discussion on my wall.
  • Please don't claim the knife here then email me questions. It's not fair to others and I will go on to the next buyer.
  • Happy to hear offers and can be very generous on multiples, but I am not destitute on the verge of losing home and family.
Thanks for looking!

Mosier Invocation Bronze anno, looks a little more gold in pictures. Carried a few times but can't tell. The marks on the blade were streaks in dried oil and rubbed right off. Beautiful knife, excellent action and drops shut with a light wiggle. Tight lockup. $650 Reduced to a steal - $575

Dozier Tab Stop Wharncliffe Very early, 1998 stamp which is right around when he invented the tab stop. New and unused, one pin prick shiner in the scale near spine, barely noticeable. Original edge. Action is firm but smooth, lockup is early on both sides and absolutely rock solid. Slightly off center, could be adjusted out but I didn't try, plenty of space, not close to rubbing. I am including a custom Elephant hide slip I made for it in the sale. SOLD $375 SOLD

Curtiss Medium F3 Wharncliffe
Beautiful example of Dave's work. Bark milled scales, Damasteel 3.25" blade fires with authority, locks rock solid and drops shut. Nothing negative to report. Includes pouch, data sheet (folded), card and patch.
$925 Reduced to $885

Curtiss3.jpg

Curtiss2.jpg

Skike Pocket Monster I ordered this direct from Pete in the pre-sale and his wife brought it to my table at Blade 2019. Truly amazing piece of craftsmanship. Fires with authority, perfect lockup, drops shut with a wiggle and should only get better. Never carried or used. M390 blade steel which was an upgrade during the order. Includes maker pouch and data patch. SOLD $885 SOLD

Moon Banshee I had this out at my table last weekend at Spirit of the Blade and it was the most handled knife that weekend. It really is amazing quality in spite of all the drama. I bought it from him at Blade when I thought I was just getting a cool knife and the only baggage was the case it came in. That aside, the knife exhibits excellent craftsman ship. Almost seamless construction, very smooth and can be flicked open with the studs or by pulling back the lock bar. Can be dropped closed the same way. Blade is polished 20cv and has a Tritium insert in the spine. All Titanium hardware that's anodized green along with bits of GITD under the clip, the clip ball and thumb stud inserts. This was his premium model with a $950 table price. It is unused but I did put a 17 degree mirror edge on it and while doing so slightly nicked a thumb stud, I can't see it without light and slight magnification, but it's there nonetheless. SOLD $465 SOLD

Attachments

• dozier1.jpg
    dozier1.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 405
  • dozier2.jpg
    dozier2.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 397
  • Moon1.jpg
    Moon1.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 168
  • Moon3.jpg
    Moon3.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 154
  • Mosier1.jpg
    Mosier1.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 443
  • Mosier2.jpg
    Mosier2.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 441
  • PM_collage.jpg
    PM_collage.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 355
  • Pm1.jpg
    Pm1.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 363
Last edited:
sent email to your Chad email address for Paypal info, blade forum has server issue at moment and cannot send message for info to you. Ready to pay via Paypal. Thanks

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Reply sent, will clear inbox when I can get into it ;)

Moon SPF

Updated and prices dropped on last two.

Back