Most Expensive Knife... That you actually use?

This old Des Horn Thiers is my not-so-gentlemanly dress carry knife. It's seen plenty of light use over the years.

DesHornThiers09.jpg

DesHornThiers06.jpg

And a Ken Coats flea-picker for regular EDC rotation (old pic - it's a little scratched-up now).

KenCoatsShadowToothpick02.jpg

These are the most expensive knives I own, and I plan to use the crap out of them. :p I'm at a point in my knife collecting where I can't stand having blades I don't want to use, so I sold them all.
SpydercoC36TIPClipSide.jpg
PimpedMillie3Adj.jpg

My CRK Small Insingo goes everywhere with me. The more scuffs on it the sexier it gets

This old Des Horn Thiers is my not-so-gentlemanly dress carry knife. It's seen plenty of light use over the years.

DesHornThiers09.jpg

DesHornThiers06.jpg

wow...i've always been a fan of Des Horn, his knives are so elegant and sleek, that's a beautiful example.

Not a lot of money, But it was for me when I got it. Great knife I should use it more.
dozer01.jpg

I'm getting so old I don't remember if I posted on this thread yet, but here is my most expensive to date: William Henry with carved sterling bolsters, ironwood scales, and copper and nickel and steel damascus. 3" blade. And I use it frequently, for light EDC, cutting envelopes, cardboard, and other enemies (meaning postal items) foreign and domestic.

WHcopper.jpg

I'm a bit frugal when it comes to spending money, here are the three most expensive knives in my collection and they all get used.
Oh and ignore the glares and bad quality, cell phone doesn't quite like anything less than daylight pictures. I have a real camera coming for christmas, can't wait.
20121219175101775.jpg

Back