Movie Shooter: Contains an SOG

Anyone know which model?

There's a small part of the film when Mark Whalberg is living at his ranch and is approached by several men. Feeling a threatening gesture, there's a moment he slides a folder out of his sleeve and you can make out the "SOG" logo on the silver pocket clip.

I have not seen the movie yet, but I sent them several knives for the movie. But I think it might be the Twitch XL.

it's hard to tell but I'm pretty sure it's a Twitch as the previous posted stated.

In relation to the movie, does he ever carry a Randall. In the book the character is a total badass ex-marine and carries a Randall Model 18 among other toys. Does that show up in the movie too?

Lagarto

In relation to the movie, does he ever carry a Randall. In the book the character is a total badass ex-marine and carries a Randall Model 18 among other toys. Does that show up in the movie too?

Lagarto

I didn't see any knife other than the Twitch.

Yes. It's a Twitch XL-Tini My EDC!
Only thing missing from this great SOG blade family is lineup like this ...
We need a 4" long and 2mm thicker blade.
SAME original Twitch XL profile.
You'd be surprised how many more things you can do with a slightly longer & thicker blade!
http://www.gearninja.com/Images/GearNinja.jpg

i heard that 1 of the knives is a trident fixed.saw this on imdb iirc.so there was no trident fixed in shooter?

I am going to have to get the movie and watch it. Then I'll be able to get a full list of hte knives used.

I'm glad that SOG is getting some screen time. I love my Daggert. It's so much fun to fidget with around the house. I haven't yet had time to really beat on it though.

Lagarto

personally , i liked SHOOTER . it was a hell cool movie , especially where they buy the paint and get the leaves and spray the rifles with paint using the leaves as a stencil

Back