• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Moving sale, 12 Spyderco's, Sprints and Exclusives must go WITHDRAWN TEMPORARILY

Knifeknut808

Gold Member
Hello, for sale today is roughly half my collection. Funds are more important than these knives right now, so off to some happy new owners. First to DM me here gets priority. No trades offers please, no international sales; I use PayPal and ship free with insurance tracking provided.
http://imgur.com/gallery/Ooi0jaU
Withdrawn temporarily until moving process is done.

1. Endura Superblue: like new except the patina, comes with box $140 SPF
2. Delica Superblue: like new except patina, comes with box SOLD
3. Delica Wharncliffe HAP40: used and carried a little, light scratches, with a Lynch clip; original box $110
4. Dragonfly HAP40: used and sharpened, blade has scratches. Original box $old
5. Dragonfly S30V: scale swap British Racing Green FRN with S30V Sprint blade. Some slight blade play if forced up and down. Comes with Dragonfly box $60
6. Stretch 1: heavily used beater and experiment blade, sanded off some of the spine hump. Lots of scratches, half attempted sharpening job. Will ship in a Spyderco box $old
7. Delica 3: lightly used and carried, comes with Delica box $old
8. Centofante 3: used and sharpened, comes with original box $old
9. Ikuchi: used, honed, carried a lot, smooth action, good centering. Comes with original box $100
10. Manix 2 CPM20CV red G10 DLT Trading exclusive. Used and carried, comes with original box $old
11. Military REX45: used and carried, comes with original box $old
12. Paramilitary 2 Tanto blade with Micarta scales from RGT, and Lynch clip. Comes with original box. SOLD

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
6. Stretch 1: heavily used beater and experiment blade, sanded off some of the spine hump. Lots of scratches, half attempted sharpening job. Will ship in a Spyderco box $35

I'll take the Stretch 1 for $35.

PM sent

PS. Heading out to work for a 18 hour shift soon. If someone else wants it and you need the $ quickly, go ahead sell it to them. Otherwise, I will send PP when I get home.

Last edited:
Back