Mr. Charles Buck, Chairman of The Board, Deceased 2-6-2015, Images

A few images of Chuck (deceased February 6, 2015):

My first meeting with Chuck and his Son-In-Law Joe Houser while they were manning the Buck table at OKCA April 2010. Chuck engaged me in conversation so he could find out about me and my work. :

Outside his garage Summer 2013:

Inside his garage Summer of 2013 surrounded by admirers:

Photo of a photo:

Chuck's corporate office in Post Falls. Seated is Stumps.

Chuck being honored by John Foresman at the beginning of the BCCI 25th event:

Chuck's son, CJ Buck, presenting Chuck with a gift in Chuck's garage at the 25th BCCI event final day:
[video=youtube;yQh0672TlQo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQh0672TlQo[/video]

From Buck's Facebook page, linked here: https://www.facebook.com/Buckknives...0484076663608/916036828441659/?type=1&theater

Last edited:
Thank you Steve for starting this thread and posting some great photo's of the King of Knives.

Best wishes to his family and friends.

MrBuckandNeymans.jpg

Many years ago with my oldest of four kids Sophia with Chuck and I. Chuck just finished signing the very first knife my daughter ever had. a Buck Knife pearl handled 425.. Rest assured her next one was a BuckMaster.

Chuck Buck holding a SEAL Team SIX prototype BuckMaster,discussing it with Paul Bos . I was madly taking notes (and pictures)for info to put in my book "BuckMaster Knives" as these old friends were reminiscing the past History of this blade! You will be missed my Birthday Buddy:(!
034.jpg

Thanks for sharing Steve,I'm going to miss Chucks corner on the collectors club page,he always put so much into everything ,including family,friends and customers relations,which of course we're just more friends of his afterwards.lol..I enjoyed everything about him...

Chuck at the BCCI meeing in Summer 2008 he was impressing me a lot.

I'll miss him.

Haebbie

IMGP0038.jpg

I never had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Chuck Buck, but I sure admired what he accomplished and stood for - my condolences to the family and employees. OH

Chuck was always busy, but always took the time for others.

This picture of Chuck and Cindy, a backpacking friend of mine, was taken in his garage in Idaho a couple years ago.

I'll bet he slept well that night after having lots of folks from the BCC over to his house for the day.

As I said in the other thread. I'm so sorry to hear this and will be praying for the family.

Back