Mr. Knife’s Neverending Giveaway part 34

JoeGoblyn

Gold Member
Hey everyone, sorry for the LONG delay on getting this new round going. I had some family stuff that ruined this past month, thankfully I’ve been able to check in on The Porch and see some cool knives and things to bring some solace my way.

Anyway, I want to thank the people that reached out even though I didn’t read their messages until recently.

I’ll be keeping everyone on the new list and anyone that wants to be added just post an “I’m in”. I’ll be doing the number pick on Wednesday night and shipping Thursday.

The Contestants:
1. P PirateSeulb
2. @seas165
3. @JTB_5
4. Ernie1980 Ernie1980
5. @Hawk590
6. @Henry Beige
7. Pàdruig Pàdruig
8. joeradza
9. PStone
10. Zachary
11. Wild Willie

The Box as I received it:
eovuDOS.jpg

The stuff I claimed:
tLqPXSY.jpg

And lastly, the stuff I added:
EZSk9kT.jpg

Thanks everyone for participating,

Joe

Last edited:
I've got a couple I could throw in again... How's about putting me back on the list good sir?

I'm glad to see this still going strong and very nice additions! That swayback makes me almost want to re-enter for a second go at the box-o-knives GAW but I will let others enjoy the box since I won it recently.

Last call!

I’ll pick a winner tonight and send these sweet sweet knives out tomorrow.

-Joe

Good day, all.

I wanted to let you all know that the box arrived safely. I haven't had a chance to go through it yet as it's been a busy work day but I will get a new thread going later this evening or tomorrow.

Did a new thread for the next round of the GAW get created? If so it would be a good idea to post the link to the new thread here so people can follow the journey of this great GAW.

Did a new thread for the next round of the GAW get created? If so it would be a good idea to post the link to the new thread here so people can follow the journey of this great GAW.

No, not yet. I've been remiss in getting this kicked off again - I'll remedy that tomorrow.

Back