• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

MT Dirac Delta, OD Ultratech, and SOCOM auto.

upstate88

Gold Member
I am out of town May 7th to the 14th on a hunting trip. First post on the thread saying "I will take it" gets first shot.

All knives have been Professionally sharpened and are very sharp, have been handled but carried very little, and are kept Oiled and in a drawer. The individual who sharpens my stuff does a really great job. It is worth pointing out that the Dirac Delta has something a little different than the factory bevel. It is uniform and clean, but is a little different. This are are LIGHT users. Pretty sure I have boxes for everything.

If you are interested in videos or detailed pictures I would be happy to exchange some text messages. My preference is PP F&F. I will only ship these to a state where it is legal to own an auto. Prices include shipping, and I send stuff out USPS with tracking.

I am pretty open to trades, but do have specific preferences. 2.5-4", picky on serrations, nothing flashy. BM, Spyderco, ZT, protech MT...
Short list of trades would be...
1. MT combat Troodon Gen 3
2. BM bailout with the orange handle

GT 035 Tanto- SOLD
MT Dirac Delta- $300 OBO
Ultratech OD- $275 OBO
SOCOM AUTO- $285 OBO

Attachments

• IMG_2839.jpg
    IMG_2839.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2840.jpg