• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech MT L-UDT Damascus 2001, QD Scarab D/E-S 180-7, BM ADO 9050BK

capnsutton

Gold Member
Asking $550 Used Microtech L-U.D.T., Damascus Blade, Hakka Pelita Blade. Early Vero Beach, Florida model. The knife comes with the original box, Warranty Registration Card (Vero Beach), Limited Lifetime Warranty Card (Vero Beach), Original lanyard cord with instructions on tying, the original sheath that was never used. The knife has light scratches visible in the pics. I'm adding a stainless steel skull from Maratec. This package is like a time capsule from Vero Beach in 2001. Please look closely at the images, the knife is used lightly. Feel free to ask questions if you have them. I'm asking $550

Last edited:
Microtech QD Scarab D/E-S Bead Blast Standard 180-7 Elmax SS. I purchased this at Hollow Grind who is an authorized retailer. The advantage of an Out-The-Front pocket knife is that it accommodates a double-edged blade. This model has the double edge with both a sheep foot type edge and a belly edge. It's LNIB, with papers, Product Manual, End caps (x2) to keep debris out, and the Original Black Nylon Pouch with the Hollow Grind label on the back. I'm asking $550.00

Benchmade 9050BK (Plain Edge) AFO, Auto w/Safety. This is the original Armed Forces Only automatic model which has been discontinued but remains in high demand. The 9050BK features handle machined from solid 6061-T6 aluminum. After machining the handles are bead blasted, to provide a sure grip, and then hard anodized for maximum protection against the elements. The blade is ground from high carbon 154CM stainless steel and is hardened to 59-61 RC. The 9050SBK is an approved issue item for all U.S. Coast Guard rescue swimmers, and has been "authorized for use in USAF survival kits, survival vests, and multi-place raft accessory containers". Other branches of the U.S. armed forces also issue this knife for a variety of missions, from special operations to search & rescue.

This example is an LNIB with User Care Manual and U.S. Marine Corps Coyote Brown Benchmade Sheath which attaches to Molly Loops--just like if it were issued to the armed forces. I'm asking $225.00 US

Back