• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

MT, Spydi, BM

Please send offers/questions to danflys(@)gmail.com, I accept PayPal Goods and Services at the same email address. All knives have boxes and any paperwork.

1) Microtech Socom Elite two tone 160A-1T, never carried or used has just been sitting in my storage case since I got it. BladeHQ has them for $310, my asking price is $old
Untitled by Seneca05, on Flickr

2) Spyderco Mike Draper Ti, never carried or used, asking $old

3) Spyderco Ikuchi, carried once but never used just flipped for fun once in a while, asking $old

4) Spyderco Military Camo old version with small lanyard hole, never carried or used, asking $old

5) Spyderco Military Black w/black blade, carried once but never used, old version with small lanyard hole, asking $old

6) Spyderco Advocate 1st gen, carried a couple time but never used, no discoloration or pitting on the M4. It does have some up and down play, flips great though and I've never had any of the bearing problems. Has a little scuff mark on the pocket clip. Asking $135

7) Benchmade Barrage M390, carried a couple times but not used, came from the factory with an off grind, I just never messed with it. Installed are blue Ti hardware. Asking $old

Last edited:
Just to be clear, you are talking about the secondary bevel (small sharpened area) not the primary bevel (large flat area) meaning it can be fixed by re-profiling the cutting edge?

Is blade steel M390 on MT? Also, I thought Tactical model had black thumb stud? Can you post picture of label on box?

Back