Mug-shots....

Higgy, Ain't that what kids are for? Thanks for the information on the chainsaw. Now I've just got to remember what my otherone was. I just had them both re conditioned last year and never even used the Stihl since I got it fixed.

Raymond Richard said:
Here's a picture of me in my younger years.
Once a Potato Head always a Potato Head. :eek: :eek: Well you did have a better looking mustache when you were younger. :rolleyes: :D

indian george said:
If you ever had ridden it down here I would of ran it over TOO. :eek: :D :D

Are you kidding? The way I drive, I probably would run over you first! :D

jhiggins said:
Are you kidding? The way I drive, I probably would run over you first! :D
Yep!!! We can tell. :eek: :eek: How many times have you backed over your face?????? :eek: :eek: HEHEHEHE!!!!

indian george said:
Yep!!! We can tell. :eek: :eek: How many times have you backed over your face?????? :eek: :eek: HEHEHEHE!!!!

Plenty of times because I am always checking six for what you are up to behind me! :p

jhiggins said:
Husqvarna Model 55, 20" bar, bred fer PAIN! :eek:

Husqvarna hauled in another fish.. haha
the power of advertising..did you know if it was not for Jonsered,, Husqvarna
would not survive.. :D ask me how I know these things :D

that 55 is a home owner unit in sheep's clothing

they started doing that when they took the 254 out and replaced it with the 257 with the finger ported cly. WHY about $100.00
less in the making of the cly.
ask the dealer if it's a closed port cly or open port.. closed is much more high performance with a smaller piston and less
weight over all...

sears always puts the biggest bar on their poulan made junk to pass them of as,, WOW it's a 20" chain saw
yeahup right..yeah OOOOOK...yes craftsman saws are poulan made..
OH yeah and FIY to those that don't know it.. all sears Branded mowers are Poulan made too...

Dan Gray said:
Husqvarna hauled in another fish.. haha
the power of advertising..did you know if it was not for Jonsered,, Husqvarna
would not survive.. :D ask me how I know these things :D

that 55 is a home owner unit in sheep's clothing

they started doing that when they took the 254 out and replaced it with the 257 with the finger ported cly. WHY about $100.00
less in the making of the cly.
ask the dealer if it's a closed port cly or open port.. closed is much more high performance with a smaller piston and less
weight over all...

sears always puts the biggest bar on their poulan made junk to pass them of as,, WOW it's a 20" chain saw
yeahup right..yeah OOOOOK...yes craftsman saws are poulan made..
OH yeah and FIY to those that don't know it.. all sears Branded mowers are Poulan made too...

Now this feller knows his saws! :)

ddavelarsen said:
Fred, you look just like my mental image of you...Not! I had you pegged for a long haired dude in tie dye and bell bottoms. :D S
Some things you can't hide. I am a kid of the sixties, no doubt.

Fred.Rowe said:
Some things you can't hide. I am a kid of the sixties, no doubt.
You're wearing a mask like mine eh? We must shop at the same theatrical store. :D

David Farmer said:
Me, with my son and daughter.
David you're far too clean to look like a knife maker! I bet this was taken before you started burning your fingers every weekend. ;) That's kinda like Nick with his gym and clean shop: a living oxymoron.

So far, Higgy looks the part more than any one of us. Maybe we should have a "knifemaker lookalike" contest, like the "Ugly Knife" one each year. I nominate Jeff.

:D
ddavelarsen said:
You're wearing a mask like mine eh? We must shop at the same theatrical store. :D

David you're far too clean to look like a knife maker! I bet this was taken before you started burning your fingers every weekend. ;) That's kinda like Nick with his gym and clean shop: a living oxymoron.

So far, Higgy looks the part more than any one of us. Maybe we should have a "knifemaker lookalike" contest, like the "Ugly Knife" one each year. I nominate Jeff.

Thanks Dave. First Nick Wheeler is more modest than me and now Jeff looks more like a knife maker than me. Why dont you just go ahead and kick me in the nuts while your at it? :D

I can see your next Poll now "Who ISNT more of a man than Michael Kanter?"

adammichael said:

Thanks Dave. First Nick Wheeler is more modest than me and now Jeff looks more like a knife maker than me. Why dont you just go ahead and kick me in the nuts while your at it? :D

Just as I thought. Michael you may not realize it but you have neglected to post a picture of yourself to which I could compare Higgy. So until such time as I can make my own judgment, I'd have to say Higgy looks more like a knifemaker than anyone who has bothered to post a picture of himself in this thread. Some days we just have to be exceptionally precice with our language, don't we? :rolleyes:

As to your recommendation about my next move: If I were IG I'd say something like, "I'd be happy to - if I could find em." But since I'm me all I can offer is, "Bring em on over, I'll be happy to oblige." :thumbup:

By the way, I think you're more of a man than any of those dudes on "Queer Eye For the Straight Guy."

:D :D :D

adammichael said:

I was going to say ok but tell me which pocket you keep them in first,
but I won't :foot:
:D just kidding, but I couldn't resist it..I sure wished IG said that first though :D his are in his left pocket ,, Planters :D

I think I just opened my self up for something :eek: :D

hey Dave wait a min you and I are holding a knife don't that count?
higgies just got a junk saw his holding :eek: :D

ddavelarsen said:
:

As to your recommendation about my next move: If I were IG I'd say something like, "I'd be happy to - if I could find em." But since I'm me all I can offer is, "Bring em on over, I'll be happy to oblige." :thumbup:
:D :D :D
HEHEHEHE!!!!! Yep!!! I was think'g that or someone would have to be a really good shot. :D

I think we should have a "Ugly Knifemaker" contest. I nominate Indian George. Man, that guy is one ugly mofo. :barf:

jhiggins said:
I think we should have a "Ugly Knifemaker" contest. I nominate Indian George. Man, that guy is one ugly mofo. :barf:

and that's only talking about his disposition,,
:eek: :p :D

Dan Gray said:
and that's only talking about his disposition,,
:eek: :p :D
Hey!!! I will run for any competitions for the most orneriest and ugliest kinfemaker in the Good Ole USA. HEHEHEHE!!! When do we start??????
I was told that one of those ugly branches slap me up side of the head and then the whole tree fell on my ass. HEHEHHEHE!!!!
At least I know it but some of you dude haven't got a mirror. ( without a crack) HEHEHEHE!!!! :p :p
PS: Dan you will still be the VP. HEHEHEHE!!! :D :D

Back