• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

mule deer,stainless, and forged 5160 :)

well i had made this for myself, but due to finincial issues, i am going to sell it.(it is new and un-used, though i did test it out a good bit before finally finishing it) it was forged down from new 5160 round stock.

It has a stainless guard and butt cap, and stainless, vulcanized paper and buffalo horn spacers. The handle was a huge crown of really textured mule deer, but it had a brow tine, and .....eh just didnt want all the bumps on it, so I ground it off and shaped it down then dyed and polished.

In the pic, those aren't scratches you see, as I finished this blade down to like 900 grit, but then I etched it for a good while.

specs:
11 5/8 o.a., 1 1/8'' wide at choil, and just over 7'' tip to guard

Price is $195 + $10 dollars shipping

paypal is a-takach@takachforge.com

thanks for looking
andrew

doublechoilhunter001_edited.JPG

doublechoilhunter007_edited.JPG

Great looking knife and a smokin' deal, IMHO......very nice!:cool:

That's an interesting looking piece there Andrew . Sure do like the fittings and handle with that blade . The price is awesome , does it come with a sheath or display stands ?

Back