• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Multi-Tool Sale - Free U.S Shipping

Hey guys,

I have some multi-tools I'm looking to move. All prices include USPS shipping on me within the USA. International Shippig is also available at your cost.

Leatherman Wave in used condition with nylon sheath $48 shipped

New No Box Leatherman Rebar with nylon sheath. Came in a clam shell that I threw out. $42 shipped

Marlboro Country Store Edition Leatherman PST w/ leather sheath. Great condition. $42 shipped

SOG PowerLock S62 (with V-Cutter) w/ leather sheath great condition. $49 shipped

Leatherman Kick like new (no sheath) $20 shipped

Gerber MP-600 with nylon sheath. Great condition $30 shipped

2x Leatherman Fuse's with leather sheaths. Both appear to be unused. $31 shipped each

2x Original Leatherman Wave with premium leather sheath $54 each

Please email or PM me if interested in them. I have pictures ready to send via email. Nikkogi@aol.com

Thank you!

Last edited:
What are the condition of the " 2x Original Leatherman Wave with premium leather sheath $54 each"? Used or unused?

o.k. to comment per OP.... I have purchased from seller, and his tools and knives are min 95% or better. You will have zero problems and you will get awesome products. Products arrive on time, properly cleaned, and packaged, zero concern. Just want to praise a good member. thanks :D

Back