• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Multiple Buck knives + 301 Schrade Stockman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Hartman

Gold Member
I'm selling a slant front display case for $SOLD, shipped CONUS, UPS, and I'll take pypl. It spent years on a counter, and shows its wear. I do not know if the insert is original, but the old price pins are original.

Last edited:
I also have a Buck 301 from the BCCI, with the BG-42 blades, no logo on scales. $SOLD shipped in the USA, USPS, pypal accepted.

Last edited:
Next is a Buck 110 Alaskan Guide with the TiAN Nitride coating on S30V. This is how I received it, don't know if the box and sheath are correct. The knife has never been used. $SOLD shipped in the USA, USPS, pypal accepted.

Last edited:
Next is a BCCI 110 Drop point in S30V. I have used & carried this knife, but not in this ones original sheath. $SOLD shipped in the USA, USPS, pypal accepted.

Last edited:
Next up is a super nice 303 Cadet, pretty sure it is a Schrade contract knife. Tang stamps suggest it, both secondary blades are stamped "BUCK", pinned inlays, and I can't see a trace of a pin in the bolster. The only downside is the writing on the box, blades are unused and have great snap. I'll take $SOLD shipped in the USA, USPS priority, pypal, USPS m/o, or a personal check.(300Bucks would be the source to verify if it's a Schrade)

Last edited:
I'll take the 303. Email sent through BF, by the way.

Last edited:
Both are Schrades, and Rogers insert looks original to me. From the little folded leaflet black and white catalog days. You must have your eye on a fancy firearm.....ch/300

Both are Schrades, and Rogers insert looks original to me. From the little folded leaflet black and white catalog days. You must have your eye on a fancy firearm.....ch/300
Thank you sir, you are a man in the know! Springfield Armory, M1A SOCOM 16 CQB, topped w/Vortex Venom red dot to be exact:thumbup::cool:

You're going to love the SOCOM. I had an early one with the urban camo and Vltor furniture. It was a ton of fun, and a flame thrower to boot!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back