• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

multiple high-end production knives for single custom folder

I have a decent sized collection, medium-high end folders, mostly spyderco's, but a few other odds and ends, and a few small custom fixed blades. I've been looking for a while, to acquire a custom folder, preferably titanium frame lock, with a thin bevel high-end steel blade. but really almost anything.

I know this is kind of an odd post, and I will let it sink immediately. but I thought I'd try it this way once,

a few examples black bladed serrated paramilitary, slightly customized titanium Bob Lum folding Tonto, spyderco Spyker, user bench made pinnacle, titanium handled salsa, really many more I could try to get a Group picture up.

I will try to give a good trade value, and not try to lowball with a bunch of "junk". My proper e-mail address is simplecode@SBCglobal.net. I don't think I've been able to get the one listed on my contact information correct.

I want to consolidate my collection a little bit, so anything fixed blade, really high-end production. would be an option, but I really like a thin edge profile so for example I'm not very interested in Chris Reeves no offense

Back