Murder-Suicide

Has anyone had a day like I have had? Geebus, I swear I'm gonna kill someone. Sometimes my job sucks, but it has been going from sux to a flat-out SUCKS this week. My wife, ever the analyst (she puts the "anal" in analyst), says that posting online while at work was my coping mechanism, and them taking it away has driven me over the edge. I think she was right!

:D

I've had one o' those days. Got some folks upset because they didn't like the fly-fishing technique described in one of the articles from one my writers. :rolleyes: Got another lady that works for him mention that "His main concern is that we will accept any article from an “outdoor writer”, without question." That plumb pissed me off.

Been one of those weeks.

Its just been a ****** week in general.
The weather sucks, everthing is under a sheet of ice again.
My computer is fukked up. I've got a new scanner/printer POS that won't load so I can't get any knife stuff online and I need too :grumpy: I'm starting to think I'm gonna have to wipe the whole damn thing out and start over from the beginning with XP again :mad:
I still haven't had time to do ANYTHING with my new grinder. Haven't even got the pulleys put on it let alone bolt it down and wire the motor.
I ordered a bunch of steel 2 weeks ago. One peice showed up 2-3 days later, the rest hasn't showed up yet. Tool and Die hasn't answered my email either.
I tried to buy a compound bow back in December from Gander Mountain. They needed to order parts for it so they made me put it on layaway. They still don't have it ready. I had to resort to calling them every 3 days to bitch and the part might be on its way now :rolleyes:

I'm ready for spring, My shop is on the north side of the house and not heated.

Jeff it sounds like you got that Take This Job and Shove It disease pretty bad. Are you sure you're going to make it till summer? When I get that way it is usually days, not months, until the end.

shgeo said:
I'm ready for spring, My shop is on the north side of the house and not heated.

Jeff it sounds like you got that Take This Job and Shove It disease pretty bad. Are you sure you're going to make it till summer? When I get that way it is usually days, not months, until the end.

Nah, I'm good now, Steve. I had a bad week. I get really pissy when I have a machine that goes down - BIG TIME down. One of our little pack presses is toast, and I have to wait on a logic board to come in from Japan. This week, I had so much work, and it just sukked.

Remember a while back when IG or someone was commenting on how much time I had to post and all that? I stated then that my job was all ebb and flow. This week was a tsunami.

Back