Music

If you've watched any of my vidoes you know I'm a music fan.
So I'm interested to see/hear what you guys listen to.
Post 'em up if you want.
I'll start off with one from the BEST BAND EVER.:D
16 Horsepower
[youtube]xIRQfzUjDBE[/youtube]

Iz

I like all music, really. I tend to lean to the harder stuff, Slipknot, Rage, Disturbed, but in my MP3 file on my laptop and phone, I have everything from Conway Twitty to Slipknot. Seriously. I though about posting a vid of one of my favs, Wait and Bleed by Slipknot, but I'll go with this instead,

[youtube]vcTlbi-dCjI[/youtube]

Moose

Split Lip rules man. Ive seen em twice. The Bass is called The Stitchgiver. Its an amazing thing to hear. :cool:

They play here all the time, I missed them the weekend of the Advanced class they opened for the Reverand Horton Heat!

Cant go wrong with two legends, one living and one gone on. tho the one living has apparently lost his mind, but man when he would break out the white guitar at concerts in the late 80s and early 90s it was about to get special.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzDANlLe-0s
On a side note do you have to have an account to emb youtube vids I have yet to ever be able to do it.

And for some newer stuff cant go wrong with Waylons son, wish he would make more music.
[youtube]YO1v1xl37T4[/youtube]

Last edited:
My favorite music is southern rock, CCR, Skynyrd, Charlie Daniels, etc.

One group I've been listening to lately:

[youtube]TIlt-a4Gnww[/youtube]

I like all music, really. I tend to lean to the harder stuff, Slipknot, Rage, Disturbed, but in my MP3 file on my laptop and phone, I have everything from Conway Twitty to Slipknot. Seriously. I though about posting a vid of one of my favs, Wait and Bleed by Slipknot, but I'll go with this instead,

[youtube]vcTlbi-dCjI[/youtube]

Moose

I dig that one! Couldn't remember who sang it.

On a side note do you have to have an account to emb youtube vids I have yet to ever be able to do it.

Ridge,
Click "edit" below your post and check out how I embeded the second video you posted. Compare it to the first one you posted.
Basically you erase everything before the "=" sign.
Put [ youtube] in front of the link and put [/ youtube] at the end with no spaces.
:thumbup:
Iz

And Tony has officially gone off the reservation.:eek: ;)

You shouldn't be on here yukin' it up anyway, you got knives to test buck-o!:D
Iz

Testing begins Wednesday:thumbup: I am accepting bribes up until Monday, don't miss your chance;)

I think when it comes time to test your knife I will do a video with Katie Perry playing in the back ground!! Just seams right :p

Ridge,
Click "edit" below your post and check out how I embeded the second video you posted. Compare it to the first one you posted.
Basically you erase everything before the "=" sign.
Put [ youtube] in front of the link and put [/ youtube] at the end with no spaces.
:thumbup:
Iz

Man I was freaking out there for a sec. I was wondering how one of them embbed and the other did not and I didnt do anything different :D:thumbup:. Thanks Iz, I'll check it out. I've only been doing the forum thing for about 2 or 3 years and it has haunted me that I never could figure that out.

Testing begins Wednesday:thumbup: I am accepting bribes up until Monday, don't miss your chance;)

I think when it comes time to test your knife I will do a video with Katie Perry playing in the back ground!! Just seams right :p

Just made the cut on the bribes.
Now to google Katei Perry.....I've got a bad feeling about this one.
Iz

Aww Crap! That's not buddies, man.:(
Katie Perry? C'mon, man.:barf:

;)
Iz

Im kinda all over the place. Probably my favorites are Queens of the Stoneage, Tool, Wilco, The Jayhawks, old blues. I recently unboxed some old cds from the garage that havent been played for years. Man, I forgot how good Soundgarden was on their first two albums. I love music but dont get out to see it like I used too. Last killer shows I saw were at Bonaroo a couple years ago. The Police, Flaming Lips, Ben Harper, Tool, and Wolfmother. They all kicked butt!

Bowden,
That is a unique mix.:D

Little bit 'o Green River for your listening pleasure.
Best song ever by the second best band ever!:D

[youtube]HIC4BkQhG0c[/youtube]

Iz

Here's one I found the other day that I really liked. Justin Townes Earle, Steve Earles boy. Got to listen to the story in the song, alot like me and probably a lot of you.

[youtube]QSm9CeeEOGE[/youtube]

Back