1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Music

Discussion in 'Turley Knives' started by bindlestitch, Nov 26, 2010.

1. bindlestitch

bindlestitch

Oct 23, 2006
    If you've watched any of my vidoes you know I'm a music fan.
    So I'm interested to see/hear what you guys listen to.
    Post 'em up if you want.
    I'll start off with one from the BEST BAND EVER.:D
    16 Horsepower
    [youtube]xIRQfzUjDBE[/youtube]

Iz

2. Moosez45

Moosez45 Custom Antlers, Factory Knives... Moderator

Jul 14, 2010
    I like all music, really. I tend to lean to the harder stuff, Slipknot, Rage, Disturbed, but in my MP3 file on my laptop and phone, I have everything from Conway Twitty to Slipknot. Seriously. I though about posting a vid of one of my favs, Wait and Bleed by Slipknot, but I'll go with this instead,

[youtube]vcTlbi-dCjI[/youtube]

Moose

3. skab8541

skab8541

Dec 6, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2010
  4. j williams

j williams

Nov 14, 2005
    Split Lip rules man. Ive seen em twice. The Bass is called The Stitchgiver. Its an amazing thing to hear. :cool:

5. skab8541

skab8541

Dec 6, 2006
    They play here all the time, I missed them the weekend of the Advanced class they opened for the Reverand Horton Heat!

6. Ridge-Runner

Ridge-Runner

Jan 21, 2010
    Cant go wrong with two legends, one living and one gone on. tho the one living has apparently lost his mind, but man when he would break out the white guitar at concerts in the late 80s and early 90s it was about to get special.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzDANlLe-0s
    On a side note do you have to have an account to emb youtube vids I have yet to ever be able to do it.

And for some newer stuff cant go wrong with Waylons son, wish he would make more music.
    [youtube]YO1v1xl37T4[/youtube]

Last edited: Nov 28, 2010
  7. quietmike

quietmike Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 26, 2006
    My favorite music is southern rock, CCR, Skynyrd, Charlie Daniels, etc.

One group I've been listening to lately:

[youtube]TIlt-a4Gnww[/youtube]

8. tonym

tonym

Mar 18, 2008
    [youtube]l3R3KqrJAI4[/youtube]

:thumbup::p

9. quietmike

quietmike Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 26, 2006

10. bindlestitch

bindlestitch

Oct 23, 2006
    And Tony has officially gone off the reservation.:eek: ;)

You shouldn't be on here yukin' it up anyway, you got knives to test buck-o!:D
    Iz

11. bindlestitch

bindlestitch

Oct 23, 2006
    I dig that one! Couldn't remember who sang it.

12. bindlestitch

bindlestitch

Oct 23, 2006
    Ridge,
    Click "edit" below your post and check out how I embeded the second video you posted. Compare it to the first one you posted.
    Basically you erase everything before the "=" sign.
    Put [ youtube] in front of the link and put [/ youtube] at the end with no spaces.
    :thumbup:
    Iz

13. tonym

tonym

Mar 18, 2008
    Testing begins Wednesday:thumbup: I am accepting bribes up until Monday, don't miss your chance;)

I think when it comes time to test your knife I will do a video with Katie Perry playing in the back ground!! Just seams right :p

14. j williams

j williams

Nov 14, 2005
    Lol, do it Tony.:D:thumbup:

15. Ridge-Runner

Ridge-Runner

Jan 21, 2010
    Man I was freaking out there for a sec. I was wondering how one of them embbed and the other did not and I didnt do anything different :D:thumbup:. Thanks Iz, I'll check it out. I've only been doing the forum thing for about 2 or 3 years and it has haunted me that I never could figure that out.

16. bindlestitch

bindlestitch

Oct 23, 2006
    Just made the cut on the bribes.
    Now to google Katei Perry.....I've got a bad feeling about this one.
    Iz

17. bindlestitch

bindlestitch

Oct 23, 2006
    Aww Crap! That's not buddies, man.:(
    Katie Perry? C'mon, man.:barf:

;)
    Iz

18. KFU

KFU Part Time Knifemaker, Moderator

Sep 10, 2007
    Im kinda all over the place. Probably my favorites are Queens of the Stoneage, Tool, Wilco, The Jayhawks, old blues. I recently unboxed some old cds from the garage that havent been played for years. Man, I forgot how good Soundgarden was on their first two albums. I love music but dont get out to see it like I used too. Last killer shows I saw were at Bonaroo a couple years ago. The Police, Flaming Lips, Ben Harper, Tool, and Wolfmother. They all kicked butt!

19. bindlestitch

bindlestitch

Oct 23, 2006
    Bowden,
    That is a unique mix.:D

Little bit 'o Green River for your listening pleasure.
    Best song ever by the second best band ever!:D

[youtube]HIC4BkQhG0c[/youtube]

Iz

20. Ridge-Runner

Ridge-Runner

Jan 21, 2010
    Here's one I found the other day that I really liked. Justin Townes Earle, Steve Earles boy. Got to listen to the story in the song, alot like me and probably a lot of you.

[youtube]QSm9CeeEOGE[/youtube]