• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Musk Ox Horn – Last 1/2 Set - Price Reduced!

Set One SPF

1/2 of set #2 is SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Only the other 1/2 of set #2 remains.

MUSK OX HORN

tunmusk.jpg

I’m a custom knifemaker not a dealer, but through my connections I was working on a deal to supply Musk Ox horn to a fairly well known knife manufacturer… and they keep dragging their feet – and I can’t keep money tied up waiting for them to make up their minds. SO – their loss is your gain.

• Note: It is common knowledge in the Musk Ox horn community that the Alaskan government is continuing to over regulate hunting and hunting licenses even though this animal is not endangered. With that being said, the number of permits estimated to be issued for the 2011 season is seriously in question. The last number I heard was in the 25-30 range. This means that an already rare horn/handle material is about to get even rarer. I have no idea if I will be able to get any horn from next year’s hunt so these two sets may be the last for a while.

• These horns are from the January 2010 hunt and have been drying for roughly 9 months.

• Sizes and weights are shown in one of the pictures.

900SetOneTops2SPF.jpg

900SetOneTexSPFt.jpg

SetOneBottomSPF.jpg

SetTwoTops2.jpg

SetTwoTops.jpg

SetTwoBottom.jpg

MuskOxPolished.jpg

This is what you can expect the cut slabs or blocks to look like when polished.

Full Sets including curls - $750 + $25 shipping and insurance;
Last Half Set (one Boss and one curl)BLOWOUT PRICED AT
$350.00.+ $15.00 shipping and insurance.

*For sale in the U.S.A. only. Musk Ox horn is legal to buy and sell within the U.S. and I don’t have the time to research other countries. Shipping wildlife products can get complicated at times and I’d rather avoid any problems.

Paypal: paypal@jarrettknives.com

Thanks for taking a look. Please check out my web site as well.

Last edited:

Remaining 1/2 Set (#2 one Boss and one curl)
BLOWOUT PRICED AT $350.00.+ $15.70 shipping and insurance.

If you've ever wanted Musk Ox horn - now is the time to get it! This may well be the last full boss available for quite a while!

BTT

Remaining 1/2 Set (#2 one Boss and one curl)
BLOWOUT PRICED AT $350.00.+ $15.70 shipping and insurance.
[/B].

If you've ever wanted Musk Ox horn - now is the time to get it! This may well be the last full boss available for quite awhile.

Back