MXG Gear Clips Sold Out?

I was looking at getting a MXGgear clip for my PM2 and all of the clips regardless of model were listed as "sold out." Has anyone heard anything that I missed?

Came here and joined the forum to ask the same question. I just got a Para 3 and was getting ready to order a clip. The web site looked fine yesterday.

Yikes!
I ordered from them 2 days ago and now it seems the whole store is showing SOLD OUT.
Maybe they’re just on hiatus for a bit?
I hope my order comes through and I hope they’re all ok.

ETA: Just sent a message to them via their website. I’ll report back when I hear something.

Last edited:
I was looking at getting a MXGgear clip for my PM2 and all of the clips regardless of model were listed as "sold out." Has anyone heard anything that I missed?

hmmm is strange I had just looked at the site within the last week and didn't notice that ...

I don't know which clip you were wanting but I do have a couple MXG deep carry that will fit a PM2 ... I would sell you if I have what you want ...

let me know and I'll look to see if I happen to have the clip you want.

Wonder what's up with that? ... seems real weird since I had just been looking so recently.

I bought one last week for my sprint run para 3 and wanted one for another para 3 I just bought and couldn’t find one either.

I placed an order of two clips for Spyderco knives two or three days ago through mxggear site. Have not heard anything back. No tracking, no email notification (PayPal did show the transaction was completed). Was wondering whats hoing on, then saw this thread.

This is strange. Does not the guy have a handle here?

Yeah, I got a response also. They said my order will ship as planned. No need for alarm apparently...

...just...need...patience....:D

Well sucks they are out ... but good to hear that it's just because they are selling out instead of having other troubles ... the make some nice stuff.

I sent an inquiry through their web site contact form and just got a reply in my email:

"We are trying to catch up with the current orders. We won't take any new orders now until we fulfill the current orders. Please check back later."

So there you have it.

Thanks for the update.

Glad everything seems to be OK. I've ordered quite a bit of stuff from them and have always received great and timely service. Great company.

Back