My beer is cold. . . .and this new model is HOT!!!!!!!!

Good Evening.
It is I,
THE GREAT AND POWERFUL VAMPIRE GERBIL!

Some of you may know me as VG. It is a well known fact that I, Vampire Gerbil, is responsible for Blade Forums Dot Com, as well as being the first person who ever invented a knife.
Oh sure, there was that Cro Magnon overachiever who lapped a chunk of flint so he could shave the hair off that wart on his mate's nose's mole, but I was the first to make a real knife out of metal. (The handle was G-10... yep, I invented that too)
Well that's enough about my expert credentials.
I just had to post over here since damned near everyone else with a computer did, and due to a feeling of mass inadequacy, I felt I had to contribute.

Jerry, you executed an excellent copy of my design and you are to be applauded.
Did I mention that I also designed every knife in the world with the possible exception of some of those Home Shopping Network debacles. There was one there that I didn't have anything to do with, but considering the fact that the blade was laminated with 12 sheets of aluminum foil, I shall resist litigation as I don't want that particular POS associated with me, Vampire Gerbil.

Now I'd like to remind everyone here that everything I said above is true and I would like the royalty checks to start rolling in.
I hesistated to make an issue of the royalties until now, mainly because I was quite well off due to my pimping out some desert jackrabbits to a horny meth freak in town named "Buggera Bunnyay!" Well, BB croaked and now I'm hard up for cash. That wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that my appendix is shot to hell and I need a transplant desperately. THis is according to my Haitian doctor, Houmonga. He tried all the procedures he knew and I still smell like chicken entrails, but it was all for naught.
I really need that appendectial transplant and since I have AB- blood, donor's are hard to find than a decent working edge on a Chinese fixed blade!

PLEASE! THINK OF THE GERBIL!

Off to massage my ovaries,
I remain,
VG - Compulsive joiner of humongous posts

The world record setting thread that simply will not die!

Aaron, you are a very sick man! Sadly, that means you'll fit in just fine around here! ;)

Yeesh. I feel like I could throw something into this thread and it would be like dropping a penny in a bottomless pit. So many posts . . . so little time . . .

It would be interesting to know how long the "second longest" thread in Bladeforums history was.

I think this thread simply proves my suspicions that we have more drunks than any other forum!!!! ;)

. . . . Now where's my beer?

Now hold up there Timo... er... Clif... er... Jerry...

I'm not as think as you drunk I am...:rolleyes: :D

Okay Truck, who were you painting and were they old enough to be legal? ;)

I know we have a lot of posts on this thread but has anyone figured how many different people have posted?

This is what I would call a monumental example of everyone trying to get the last word in.:eek: :rolleyes: :D

Wow, reading this thread is kind of like watching the credits after Reloaded to see the trailer for the next one. Worth it, but damn it's long...:eek: :yawn: :)

Frodo

Just finished reading the whole thing.

Holy crap.

I think a couple of hours passed. :)

This is the thread that does not end, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started typing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue typing it forever just because This is the thread that does not end, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started typing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue typing it forever just because This is the thread that does not end, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started typing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue typing it forever just because This is the thread that does not end, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started typing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue typing it forever just because This is the thread that does not end, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started typing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue typing it forever just because This is the thread that does not end, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started typing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue typing it forever just because This is the thread that does not end, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started typing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue typing it forever just because This is the thread that does not end, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started typing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue typing it forever just because This is the thread that does not end, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started typing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue typing it forever just because This is the thread that does not end, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started typing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue typing it forever just because This is the thread that does not end, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started typing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue typing it forever just because This is the thread that does not end, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started typing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue typing it forever just because This is the thread that does not end, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started typing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue typing it forever just because This is the thread that does not end, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started typing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue typing it forever just because This is the thread that does not end, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started typing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue typing it forever just because This is the thread that does not end, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started typing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue typing it forever just because This is the thread that does not end, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started typing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue typing it forever just because

Back