My Boker Plus (Krein) Pocket Bowie

Hell Yes. I am looking for one soon as i have finished this reply.:thumbup:
Where you get it????
Need to know... Please

Hmmm I'm liking the looks of this little knife more and more... I really hope I'm not a steel snob, but how well does Boker do their 440C?

Hmmm I'm liking the looks of this little knife more and more... I really hope I'm not a steel snob, but how well does Boker do their 440C?

That's exactly what I wanted to know.
I can't believe how cheap these are.
You can pick one up for around $25.00.
Great deal:thumbup:

Not sure about Boker Plus, But Boker solingen 440c is great.
Think Boker Plus is made in China.

I have the Boker Plus SAC Airforce Survival knife and the build is perfect.
It is mad in China .

TJT,

Please stop shipping Kreins to that "center that sells knives", and ship some to that "store on your corner" :D:D:D I want mine.

TJT,

Please stop shipping Kreins to that "center that sells knives", and ship some to that "store on your corner" :D:D:D I want mine.

I would if I could, but I don't get to make those decisions.:)
Terry

I just got one: I wish I could figure out how to make it into a bayonet for my little Ruger lcp.

Ha! There's a knife store... on the corner... in Wetumpka??? You have to be lost - and pay a toll - to find Wetumpka. Back in the 60's - one Friday afternoon - when I bummed a ride back from Auburn to Birmingham - the fellow student/driver said he had to go home via Wetumpka. After a lot of two-lane roads, I asked when we would get to Wetumpka - we had passed it fifteen minutes earlier... not even a 'Resume Speed' sign! Maybe UPS needs better GPS?

Still looking for a Krein myself. My Mosier, neat knife - bargain, resharpened easily - nice size - the sheath is too tight - some wiggling (The knife!) helps. The Stag Rhino (with leather sheath) and regular Gnome - from AG Russell - are still neat. Cute, actually. The Rhino gets a lot more use. I may call them re the Krein, although I don't recall seeing it in their latest catalog.

Re Boker 440C vs 12C27 - it took over twice as long to re-edge the CLB Titan Subcom's little 440C edge as it did the Mosier's longer 12C27 edge - neither came sharp enough to cut paper strips. Both are arm-hair razors now. The 440C took at least twice as long.

Stainz

I've been searching high and low for a pocket fixed blade pointier than my old Mini Canadian.

Does anyone use this little Boker in the KSF Adirondack pocket sheath? How does it fit?

I've given two to friends so far.

As mentioned, the G10 isn't nearly as rough as that on (most) Spydercos. I believe this knife is a nearly perfect knife to mount high on the off-side for deployed troops. Sturdy, small enough not to get in the way, inexpensive, and has a guard and lanyard hole. Good gear.

John

hells yeah,mine just came.i love the hell out of it already.i heated up the kydex sheath by setting it on a brick in front of my fireplace and stuck the knife in it to relax the retention a little bit.its perfect now.got my dad one too,but he aint getting it till xmas:)

****Old thread****

Just want to chime in after some time spent with this model. I have been very pleased with Tom's design, edge retention and Boker's production of this model. My nephew had one of the "corby covers" fall out to reveal a phillips head screw underneath. Here's the picture.

BabyDavid151.jpg

Hey Terry,
I'm going to send you an email.
Take care. Doug

Back