my book is almost ready!

3 is 2 too many.
The book wont be available until September, I think, but the publisher has started putting it into the system for some reason.
Certainly I will sign any books you want.

I put it on my wish list!

That is so cool Danny!

Congratulations!

:)

take care,

Tom

That's awesome. I'll be picking that one up for sure:thumbup:

Ya know, I got pretty good throwing the bo that you sent me some time back, Danny. There are plenty of days that I carry one on my belt as a prying, prodding tool that I can throw well. Very covert hiding-in-plain-sight ninja-like:cool:

That's cool as hell Danny!

Good for you!

I loved that vid you did a few "year" back that we watched at the Khukuri Khonvention at Nasty's.:thumbup:

I'll be damned. This is relevant to my interests.

Danny? During our knife throwing "competitions" at work, I generally win (higher accuracy and better stick rate) with sewing needles instead of knives. This is your fault of course. ;)

Added to wish list! :thumbup: Congrats Danny! :cool:

Thanks everybody. I really do appreciate the support. (If only I weren't the HEAVIEST I have ever been when they took the photos) I can sign them if you mail them to me.
I also have some blades coming in if anybody wants a set.

Dave, what do you mean by sewing needles? They must be pretty big needles. How are you throwing them ?

I have this book on my wish list, Danny, and I WILL be sending you my copy to sign if you don't mind. Maybe you could just sign it with a little arterial spray? Isn't that how a ninja typically signs his work:D?

Darn it. Amazon just sent me an email saying the book has been delayed. Write faster Danny. ;)

I just got the book today. It looks very well done with tons of great info. Thanks Danny!

Back