Photos My Craftsman hunting knife

I bought one of those in the same time frame at K-Mart. The sheath is made of leather, which is processed animal hide - usually harvested from bovine carcasses, which are also known as cows, steers, bulls or calfs. The forum rules do not allow you or me openly discussing the value of that knife, but I paid around $20 back then, and I doubt it is a highly collectible knife.

I bought one of those in the same time frame at K-Mart. The sheath is made of leather, which is processed animal hide - usually harvested from bovine carcasses, which are also known as cows, steers, bulls or calfs. The forum rules do not allow you or me openly discussing the value of that knife, but I paid around $20 back then, and I doubt it is a highly collectible knife.
Thank you for your quick response. It's a nice knife that I've received a lot of compliments from people when I used to attend Traditional Archery get togethers.
I wouldn't sell it anyway. Going to my grandson.

Pretty close - IMO the same.

I bought a Craftsman labeled Buck 110 from Sears back in 1988. One of my first knives ever.

There used to be a lot of those around back in the Dark Ages (when you had to actually walk to the TV to change channels). Good knives as I recall.

That looks like my schrade golden spike. I probably paid 30 or so dollars for it back in the late 1990s or early 2000s at Palazola’s sporting goods in Gloucester, MA. It was in a leather sheath with an included sharpening stone. I have a Craftsman stockman I bought at the Sears on Rte 9 in Natick (I think) that I really liked. It was flat ground stainless and took and held a wicked edge. I was pleased with it.

Back