My Cyber tool - Fake or not?

Hello Guys!
I'm new on these forums and I need your help.
I just got a Victorinox Cyber tool 41 used, in bad condition, for a cheap price (about 35$). After I got it in my hands, I started to wondering is it fake or original!?
I'm not an expert, this is my second SAK, but I have an original Victorinox Mountaineer for comparison.
The reasons of my suspense are:
-Not all of the tools snap in as it should. Can it be because its and older, dirty knife?
-The metal saw/files teeth are way more "softer" than on my mountaineer (on all 3 sides). And the pattern is also different, but similar for the ones I found in google. Can it be because its and older modell and changes happen for new ones?
-The wood saw seems a little bit thin for me (around 1 mm, a little bit more).
-The mini screwdriver in the corkscrew totally rounded, not that hexagonal type and there is "Pat" written on it.
But at the same time the other tools, that I have on my Mountaineer looks like have the same quality, the blade have "Victorinox Switzerland Stainless Rostfrei" written on it, the Swiss logo is legitimate, and overall it looks like as the ones on the google images (real ones, not the promotional pictures).
Please help me before I spend a few more money to recover this knife into a good condition, and sorry for my english, I'm from Hungary!
Best regards

hello,

best you check witgh victorinox in hungary, the website show who is there the importer

thanks

From your description, it sounds genuine. The loss of snap in some tools is likely due to dirt. The original mini-screwdriver was rounded and had "Pat." on it, the hexagonal ones are very recent.

From your description, it sounds genuine. The loss of snap in some tools is likely due to dirt. The original mini-screwdriver was rounded and had "Pat." on it, the hexagonal ones are very recent.

This^^

Sounds genuine. Everything you are describing like the lack of snap can be caused by the buildup and being aged. A good cleaning should help restore the snap. The eye glass screwdriver used to be rounded and have "PAT" printed on it. The saw was also changed over the years. Everything sounds legit.

Thank you guys, for the replies!
Meanwhile, I was at the local shop of the Hungarian Victorinox importer. That guy was a douchebag. He wasn't even checked the knife, he said he is not willing to say anything about a knife that I bought somewhere else (in a very arrogant style).
After that, I went to an other shop which main profile is engraving souvenirs, but also sell Victorinox knives. The girl in the shop was very kind and helpful, and she was totally convinced about the knifes genuineness.
So after that I went home and cleaned the knife with some lighter fluid, and now its snaps mutch better, but in a few days I will give it an other shot with WD-40, and oil it up.
Short story long, thank you guys for your help and fast response, now I'm happy with my knife and starting to renew it! :)

Back