My dad, utdjim/Jim Babcock, has passed away

Rob...

I always enjoyed Jim's posts and learned a great deal from him. Your family and your father will be in my prayers.

Rob, as classy a man as I believe your father was, he must be doubly proud to have a son like you who posts personal info on a public forum in such a thoughtful, lyrical fashion. The way you summed him up was fantastic. Thank you for an insight into your dad, and may you and your family take care in your time of sorrow.

Rob, as classy a man as I believe your father was, he must be doubly proud to have a son like you who posts personal info on a public forum in such a thoughtful, lyrical fashion. The way you summed him up was fantastic. Thank you for an insight into your dad, and may you and your family take care in your time of sorrow.

Well said, Rockywolf. Rob, I always enjoyed your father's posts and thought of him as a rational benchmark (or beacon) in the crazy world of the internet. He will be missed.

So very sorry for your loss.

Prayers and condolences to your family, Jim will be missed here.

Condolences to the family from the Holy Land. He contributed a lot to the community here. I will miss reading his posts.

Only knew him on the forums, he was good people. My condolences to you and your family.

I'm sorry for your loss, condolences to you and your family.

udtjim had a lot of friends here.

Sorry to hear this.Please accept our condolences.

Rest in Peace utdjim

Condolences from Colorado :(

I also knew him from survivalistboards.com
UDTJIM
Do I have your permission to repost your post over on survivalistboards.com?
The guys over there would probably want to say a few kind words about your dad.....

My condolences to you and yours. I'll say some prayers for him.

Sorry to hear this news.

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I am absolutely broken hearted by this news. Jim was one of the first "friends" that I found on this forum and one man that although I had not met him I had tremendous respect for. I will always carry a reminder of him. He gave me a JK Ewok a couple of years ago and it is always with me. It will be even more treasured now.
Rest in peace Jim, you have been in my prayers since I first heard of your illness and now your family and friends will be in my prayers as we all mourn your loss.

Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. It's very obvious that your father was respected and cared for in this community.

Back