My first Artisan Cutlery

I finally one last month as well. It’s “nothing special” at first glance, yet very special.

It’s THIN and carries super nice in the pocket. Handle is well milled, has just enough texture to be not boring, but not so harsh that it loses its gentlemanly vibe; comfortable to use. Blade is well done and I do like S90V as a higher end steel. The action is smooooth out of the box. Kinda scratching my TRM Atom itch at half the price and readily available.

I finally one last month as well. It’s “nothing special” at first glance, yet very special.

It’s THIN and carries super nice in the pocket. Handle is well milled, has just enough texture to be not boring, but not so harsh that it loses its gentlemanly vibe; comfortable to use. Blade is well done and I do like S90V as a higher end steel. The action is smooooth out of the box. Kinda scratching my TRM Atom itch at half the price and readily available.
Only thing I’m having issues with is it’s hard for me to open with the cutout. But that’s a ME problem. 😁

Only thing I’m having issues with is it’s hard for me to open with the cutout. But that’s a ME problem. 😁
I don’t thumb flick it at all. I don’t thumb flick very well. I only reverse flick (middle flinger) with knives like these and they do well for me.

How are you with the index finger flick? You just curl your index to put the side of the nail against the cutout, then throw it out with the finger. It's like a better tuned reverse flick than the typical middle finger approach to me.

Like this

20240312_114010.jpg

20240312_114018.jpg

Last edited:
Back