My First Busse/Busse Bolo

Well,I received my first Busse a brand new Bolo!!I have never seen a Busse or handled one before this,just seen pictures.I don't really know what to say except my first impression was "WOW"!!! This is the first time I've had a knife leave me speechless.The overall balance,the feel of the grips,and design of the handles are all just, well,perfect.I've owned Randalls and other high quality fixed blades and I must say that Busse Knives are really in a class all by themselves.The BOLO is just an excellent design.All I can say is thanks, This is one knife that is definately a keeper.Best Regards,Ralph

jeez,I expected at least one response like congradulations or welcome to the Busse family.Someone say something,I'm lonely,at least tell me to go *#$%!*@ myself.Nuclearly yours, Love,Ralph XXXOOOXXXOOO

okay, okay, we are happy to have you, blah, blah, blah...and we love you, blah, blah, blah...

feel better Ralph!

Hey Ralph,

Good news and bad news, yeah you're part of the Busse Combat family now, you're also an addict. So, welcome to our addiction. Soon you'll find a reason to buy a smaller "carry knife" then a medium, then oh yeah, I always wanted a straight handled Steel Heart, and I think I'll buy a "user" to beat the snot out of.
Think I need a basic too.

Nice blade you've started out with. Outspoken bunch here on the forum. Little attitude out there lately. Every family has their own trouble. Bottom line, we stick together pretty well, united in our admiration of sharpened Busse steel. Have fun with your blade and glad to have you aboard.

Thank you Contender,I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now!!I can go on living again and pull myself from the depths of depression.Can we all join along in a Busse Barney song?Pretty Please?
I love you
You love me
I just bought a new Busse
nah nah nah na na!!!

Thanks HDbeav you beat me to my post.Yes,I've been eyeing up the Steel heart,how about a straight handle and an E model,got to show the before and after the improvement design.Need both to do a comparison,no really it's absolutly necessary.My wife will understand.

Go check out the for sale forum. A temporary cure for your new addiction....

------------------
The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook.
Take the Test...

Ralph,

The nuclear crew is a little lacking in the "Welcome Wagon" department. But allow me to say blah, blah, blah, something and ask the most important question of all. . . have you slammed your After Shock into anything that needed it yet? See. . . . . . sadly, that's what this screwed up group is waiting for. . . . a story of how you cut down a couple of telephone poles that were blocking your view, or how you were able to re-rail an Amtrak that was hitting the curves at 80 mph. . . . you know, the typical stuff that these guys do on a weekend. . . .Remember, if you want to be part of the group. . .you have to act like you belong. . . .
biggrin.gif

All joking aside (not that I was necessarily joking) welcome aboard and congratulations on your new Busse blade. You sure know how to start off a collection on the right foot.

Yours in nuclear "keep your arms and hands inside this ride at all times",

Jerry Busse

Thanks for the responses I feel like we are a big happy family now.aaaahhhhh! Ya,I do think that was a good choice for entrance to the Busse family.I'm very impressed with the Bolo"after shock"
biggrin.gif
: I hope to have a story sometime to tell about it's performance with an actual outdoor experience,but right now I'm just rubbing and drooling all over it.WEll gotta go now,those telephone poles really don't look all that thick,I wonder,hhhmmmm.see ya guy's later );

[This message has been edited by TOMBSTONE (edited 04-24-2001).]

Jerry, "de-railing Amtrak trains" and "cutting down telephone poles"???? - oh the nuclear liability....

[This message has been edited by contender (edited 04-26-2001).]

Contender,

Actually I said "RE-railing" which is the act of putting the "DE-railed" train back onto the tracks. .. very heroic indeed. You are correct about the telephone pole liability however I do believe that if you "RE-rail" a train, officials might be willing to overlook the telephone pole deal. . . .depending on the number of poles felled.

Yours in nuclear re-railments,

Jerry Busse

Back