My First Custom Leather Sheath....

I hope I have this thread in the correct spot? I just received a New Custom Made to Order Dangler Sheath w/Pouch from the Puckett's at Armoralleather. I gave them the dimensions for a Busse FBM and a Leatherman Blast and they built me a Sheath that will last for generations.... The Puckett's are two of the nicest folks I have ever delt with. They were always available if I had a question or a change and made absolutley sure I was getting what I wanted. The FBM slides in real nice and the pouch for the LM Blast is perfectly Snug. The color is a Mohogany and the leather is stellar! I have been looking at it for several hours and the entire rig is Flawless! I hope the photos do it a little justice.... Thank you Stacy and Dwayne, You guys know what these two knives mean to me and now they are well protected and mean even more!!!! P/S My Son Steve is the one in the center. Great Guy, Good Freind, Awesome Son ~kevin~
http://www.armoralleather.com

Last edited:
I am so glad it made it ok and that you like it. :)

and very relieved that the Leatherman tool fit in that pouch. :D

Leatherman does good work. I have two folders with sheaths done by him and they are rather nice. :)

Heber

So now you know. Dwayne is a very good leathersmith, and if I wasn't so intent on carving up the cows, he would be one of the ones I'd call.Dave:)

Thank you Dave, that means a lot. :)

Heber, I'm glad you still have those sheaths! :D I'm glad I got to play with that monster SOG folder as well.

I would like to have (2) more fixed blades leathered up then maybe a Rayskin pouch for a Custom 110 and a Custom 112.

Back