My first knife!

Hello all, I'm new to knife making and have been getting tools and supplies for the last month. Here are pics from my first knife completed!
Some pics suck because my flip phone doesn't take good pictures, but I got a new camera for Christmas so some are good!

O1 Steel
5 Inch Blade
Sabre Grind (attempted)
G10 Scales
Stainless Pins
Finished with 400 grit sandpaper

Any tips would be appreciated!

Heres the design:

This was made with all hand tools and a drill and took 20 hours about... now I have a belt grinder haha, never again!

First off great knife for a first try, kudos.

Tips? In terms of how to make it i have none since no experience. However if ur asking function or aesthetics then i have some.

The butt of the knife needs a bit of a hump to stop it from flying out of ur hand when chopping. Lanyard hole as well for same reason. Jimping seems not deep enough (just from looking) might need to be a bit deeper and more even.

Handle length- for a fixed blade of that size might be good idea to consider how a gloved hand will hold it. Might need a bit more length in handle.

Front choil- well debatable, its purely a preference but what it seems a small handle a choil might do the trick.

Also consider if the following. Handle width and thinkness. Handle seems pretty wide and if the thickness is also big might be hard to grab it fully.

Back