My First Latch Automatic!

I have just about finished this knife and it is 97% done, just need to add some filework and other odds and ends. This is my first latch automatic. The blade is 3 3/8 long made of Devin Thomas raindrop damascus. Bolsters are twist damascus and scales are mammoth ivory with browns, blues and greens. Action is smooth and fires with authority. Overall length is 7 5/8 long. Titanium liners, bronze washers and screw construction. I hope you like it.
Thanks,
Chuck

The link has the pics in the new knives folder, and in the opening page.

vwp

http://photos.yahoo.com/knifemaker_1999

:eek: Stunning :eek: That is a fantastic knife. I love the shape of the blade and handle and the damascus is exceptional. WOW!

Beautiful knife Chuck! I love that mammoth ivory and it goes great with your design. Come on out to the shop some Saturday if the weather isn't too bad. I'd love to get a gander at some of these fine folders in person.

Chuck,
Your work keeps getting better and more stylish . I love the knife ! The slim blade is a real eye catcher . Keep up the great work .

Jerry

Well Done chuck!!! That is a BEAUTY!!! going to have one for sale at the NEXT show in Marlboro?....wolf

Back