Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lost

• Sold or traded

• Retired

• Total voters
A small plain still by my side almost dailey, if not it is replaced by a Calvary or wood sebenza....

Got my first one in December, 1993. It was a clipless righty (before the clipped models came out). Traded it in for a clipped lefty from CRK.

.......still in some dealer's or maker's stock; that will probably change at Blade in Atl. I saw my first CRK's at a local show last Sat. and have to admit was a little disappointed. I think I'd spent too much time on the net reading all the glowing reports and had conjured up an image of SUPER KNIFE in my mind's eye that no mere mortal blade could have lived up to! But I imagine the atmosphere of my first all-knife show ever, along with my planned bankroll will translate to CRK ownership by the time I leave for the hotel Fri.........and as to Sat.?...........who knows what will transpire then????

Larry S.

My first one was a large Line Drive cgg. At first, I was a little shy about carrying it- now, I use it, and just clean up the face scale once or twice a week. I compliment the knife with a Busse Assault Shaker, a fine little fixed blade.

Frank

Sold my first large regular. A year later I now have a both a large and small classic plus an Umfaan.

I bought a small and a large plain Left Handed used Sebenza the same week (just luck to fined both LH) about 2 years ago here in the For Sale Forum; saved $50 on each. :).

I still carry the small every day.

Better believe my first is still by my side. I just got it today !!!
Large classic woodie with Lignum inlays.
The workmanship on this knife is unfriggin believable!!

Later,
Alex

Large , with unique graphic, s 30v blade just got it at blade show on friday , from the wonderful Anne Reeve:D

Bought a total of 3 CRKs at Blade; A matched pair of regular and small "Stars and Stripes" cgg's and an Mnandi.........my head's still swimming.... :)!

Only other tool bought was a Strider GB; it started talking to me when we met and just wouldn't shut up til I forked over the $$$ and dropped it into my bag!!! Now that's a knife......every bit as impressive as the CRK masterpieces but in a totally different perspective.

Larry S.

Back