My first Tackett

I got this knife from Matt at the Beckerhead Gathering I really like it and have been using it quite a bit. Matt made me a smoking deal on it, because it didnt meet his standards. I bought it as a second, but if Matt hadnt pointed out the flaw Im pretty sure I would never have noticed. This just goes to show what pride he puts in his work. The wood is awesome and has a very ergonomic handle. I made the sheath and I have been using this rig in an EDC role. Thanks Matt for a great knife.

I don't know how that one got past me.....:D

Nice looking blade right there.

matt was talking about doing a giveaway or destruction test on it and Psy threw $$ at him while I was digging for my wallet -- so he destroyed a different one instead.

Nice looking knife Psy. sheath looks like sh!t though, who did it? :D Lol, just kiddin! real good lookin set up man, I missed it too at the gathering, between you and your old man nobody else had a chance to get there hands on anything! ;)

Sweet leather bro. Dont mind this ^ guy!
You did catch me at the right time on that knife I was about to do a giveaway challenge with it I think!

Back