My Ghost FK2 Arrived

zmbhntr

̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿
Gold Member
My FK2 arrived today and it's pretty damn fantastic. The ergos on this knife are nearly perfect for my hands; I used to prefer a knife with a larger handle, but over the years I have been trending towards liking a thinner handle for slightly superior blade control. I think that having a HDFK blade length with the overall handle thickness of the FK2 (perhaps a tad thicker than the FK2) would be the ideal camp knife for me. Also, I really like the ghost black G10 scales, I'm very glad that I decided to give them a try. Since I know that this thread is worthless without pics, here are a couple for your viewing pleasure.

Too cool! I’m really liking all these handle choices of late. Unfortunately it’s also causing me pain. Waking up in the middle of the night sweating - maybe I need to try the...
Oh, it’s just horrible!

Great group picture. That Silverback fits so nicely!

giphy.gif

I think that having a HDFK blade length with the overall handle thickness of the FK2 (perhaps a tad thicker than the FK2) would be the ideal camp knife for me.

Although it’s not CPK, it is D3V...check out a Survive! 7/7.

Also, I really like the ghost black G10 scales, I'm very glad that I decided to give them a try.

I like them too!

My FK2 arrived today and it's pretty damn fantastic. The ergos on this knife are nearly perfect for my hands; I used to prefer a knife with a larger handle, but over the years I have been trending towards liking a thinner handle for slightly superior blade control. I think that having a HDFK blade length with the overall handle thickness of the FK2 (perhaps a tad thicker than the FK2) would be the ideal camp knife for me. Also, I really like the ghost black G10 scales, I'm very glad that I decided to give them a try. Since I know that this thread is worthless without pics, here are a couple for your viewing pleasure.

That ghost FK2 is pretty awesome! :cool: Congrats! :thumbsup:

Although it’s not CPK, it is D3V...check out a Survive! 7/7.

Oh heck NO!!! :eek: Stay far, far, FAR away from the ¡survive! Ponzi scheme!!! o_O

Back