My "Grail" of Grails...

MacLaren1

Gold Member
Years back when the Fatback Defender came out, I actually won the riddle for the Fatback Defender! But, genius that I am, I didn't apply the prize money to the Fatback Defender- & I sooooo regretted it!! But, now thanks to JackHammer, and whom I now consider a good friend, I've finally landed a Fatback Defender! And, what's even better, she's a Bruiser. Just what I had wanted. (& sharpened by Garth!!)
Fellas, this Deep Dish Hollow Grind is a real work of Art. She's drop dead gorgeous & will knock your eyes out. And man, does she feel good in hand!! At .320" - she is a THICK piece of Prime 🥓 😎
At any rate, here's a few pics. I just literally got home from the post office - I just wiped her down with a microfiber cloth.....I'll try to get some more pics up later.....
Thanks for lettin me share fellas......this one is the most special I've ever had.
Oh, and please by all means feel free to post up any pics you have of your Fatback Defender! I would really appreciate it 🙏 20231122_114332.jpg20231122_114355.jpg20231122_114410.jpg20231122_114424.jpg20231122_114306.jpg20231122_120015.jpg20231122_122015.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome piece! Love the combo of being over-built yet thin and slicy from that nice hollow grind.

Hope you do some comparison pics with other similar sized knives.

Congrats on scoring a grail!

Last edited:
Little meat on the bone has never failed to catch my eye little differently than some....thick slice is always a winner

This is awesome, reminds me of when I scored my first “fatty” in a thicc BG FSH and finally saw the light haha.

This is awesome, reminds me of when I scored my first “fatty” in a thicc BG FSH and finally saw the light haha.
Oh mercy, I remember when those came out! Killer score! 😎
But, yeah man, this thing is a real 💎
Thicc is definitely the way2go 😃

Back