My hortons

.310 Chad Nichols Stainless. Random Pattern. 24"oal. Shadetree composite Kryptonite scales. Thanks. J
294547678_photobucket_11742_.jpg

294547678_photobucket_11743_.jpg

294547678_photobucket_11745_.jpg

294547678_photobucket_11746_.jpg

294547678_photobucket_11747_.jpg

294547678_photobucket_11671_.jpg

holy shit!! that is absolutely amazing!!!

Jeremy, you are continually topping yourself, congrats bro, you are the King!

(and congrats to you, brian fraser on a stunning collection!)

I'd require Signature Confirmation with redirect to my address if he is not there.:eek:

Beautiful sword Brian, congrats.:thumbup:

Love your hortons. Same gun I have. Think we established that on another post. I changed my handles though on my Equinox

Thanks! I love my Hortons, too. They both get a lot of miles put on them. That BEDC and that necker are my Dynamic Duo!

...and yep, we are in the same gun club:cool: What grips do you have on yours? I've been looking for something a little thinner than the stock ones.

Thanks! I love my Hortons, too. They both get a lot of miles put on them. That BEDC and that necker are my Dynamic Duo!

...and yep, we are in the same gun club:cool: What grips do you have on yours? I've been looking for something a little thinner than the stock ones.

I put some hogue grips on it and then bought some of those sandpaper like grip sticky things I found online. Works great now. Ill send you a pm with the stuff Ive been using on mine

Back