1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Photos My Imperial set I recieved in the 60's

Discussion in 'Schrade Knives Collectors Forum' started by dipbait, Dec 31, 2017.

1. dipbait

dipbait

Feb 9, 2008
    My Dad gave me this set back in the 60's . I would not have been a teenager yet . The Kamp King knife is not tthe original . I lost it and found this knife at an antique store . Dont have any questions just wanted to show my set that I have hung onto for all these decades .

[​IMG]

2. T. Erdelyi

T. Erdelyi Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 3, 2001
    Sweet little set, most hadn't survived the childhood of us baby boomers, thanks for sharin'

3. delmas2nd

delmas2nd Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 14, 2008
    great set, worth the keeping of it for sure. and in still pretty good shape. like us.

4. 315

315 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2017
    I have an old metal tackle box that I keep some tools in. I toss it in the truck or jeep for long road trips. I opened it the other day and forgot about the old Kamp King I put in it almost 30 years ago. I was amazed how strong the springs were when I opened everything.

dipbait likes this.
  5. glennbad

glennbad Knife Moddin' Fool Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 13, 2003
    That's cool that you still have the whole set together! I usually just see all the pieces separately.

dipbait likes this.
  6. garddogg56

garddogg56

Jan 9, 2012
    I'll bet there's a lot of great memories right there.

dipbait likes this.
  7. Codger_64

Codger_64 Moderator Moderator

Oct 8, 2004
    I have the combo knife set but not the hatchet and it's sheath. And of course mine aren't from my childhood. At least not my first childhood. Thanks for showing them!

dipbait likes this.