My knife collection, July 2013, part one

Hi everyone,
I've been collecting for about seven years now. In part one you will find my handmade knives, my semi-handmade, mid-tech, and, what I consider as, some of my high end production knives.
Waiting for some new custom, I will make an update by the end of August.
I have a new camera, but my pictures still don't give justice to the knives.
I hope you will enjoy. Thank you.
PS : you can see how much I have already downsized my collection if you take a look at what I owned two years ago: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1086812-My-knife-collection-July-2013-part-one
For now, I think I have reached my limit…

Allen Elishewitz, David Mosier, Randy Doucette:

Ray Laconico, Kirby Lambert, R.J. Martin:

Dustin Turpin, Brian Fellhoelter, Michael Vagnino:

Jim Allen (Three Sisters Forge), Mike Obenauf, Kit Carson, Mike Grayman (Grayman knives):

Kit Carson, Mike Obenauf, Les George:

Brad Duncan, Christian Rankl:

Shirogorov, Mercworx Handmade:

Jason Brous (Brous Blades), Zero Tolerance:

Duane Dwyer, Strider:

Elishewitz/George Collaboration knives, Allen Elishewitz, Jim Burke (production):

Chris Reeve knives:

Chris Reeve knives, Wilson Tactical/ Chris Reeve Knives, Wilson Combat collaboration with Les George, Chris Reeve knives, Bradley:

Jeremy Robertson (Calavera cutlery), Klötzli Messer, William Henry knives:

Jason Brous (Brous Blades), HTM Kirby Lambert, Zero Tolerance, Lion Steel:

Todd Begg Knives, Zero Tolerance, Les George Mid-Tech, Zero Tolerance:

Rick Hinderer knives:

Wilson Tactical /Hogue Knives/Designed by Allen Elishewitz:

Microtech, Zero Tolerance:

Zero Tolerance, and a stiletto inherited from my grand-father:

Charles Vestal, Rob Brown:

Last edited:
Looks like you might be able to afford a paying membership.... ;)

Sorry for the gratuitous solicitation.

That's an awfully impressive collection.

Looks like a ton of hard work went into putting your collection together, congratulations!

Can't wait to see what else you have tucked away.

What an awesome collection! A lot of knives that's on my "gotta get" list are already in your collection. Enjoy it!

Wow awesome collection! I love seeing stuff like this, I'm looking forward to part two. BTW, could you put me in your will?:D

Thanks to you all for you kind words. Much appreciated.
Like I've written on another forum, it is a fact that among my best friends, none is interested in knives. So it is important for me to have a feedback from knives' lovers. Thank you so much.

Same here, Bob. I'm the only one in my circle of friends who appreciates the workmanship and design of a quality blade, so I come here to hobnob with like-minded folks!

very nice collection...I am envious...I see that we have very similar taste, but obviously different budgets...lol

Very nice!

Some primo sharp there!

best

mqqn

Back