My knife smells funny?????? WTF

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
I picked up one of your knives at Blade Show, and it didn't smell right. Whats up with that?

I picked up one of your knives at Blade Show, and it didn't smell right. Whats up with that?

he been importing all of them from some shit-hole in China. I think he just ground the "made in China" off of my Yuma's tang and filed his stupid jimping on it as a cover

Well, I thought Todd would tell the story, but I guess not...

Well there are a couple of possibilities

I think the knife your referring to was a knife the Bob Murray purchased and wanted me to hold for him until the end of the weekend. Since it was Bobs, who knows where that knife had been, but for your sake i hope you washed your hands after you picked it up.

Could of also of been that Dylan Fletcher beat you to my table. If thats the case, i hope you took a shower and flea bath after you left the table.

The last possibility could be that its the knife you stuck under your nut sack in retaliation of me scattering T.M.Hunt business cards all over your table while it was unattended. In that case that was probably the reason Bob Murray bought it so go back and read reason number 1. :D

Hey if you and Andy are ass playing with knives maybe I'll have to wear my latex gloves to blade 2017.

For the record all Fiddlebacks, Fletchers and TM Hunt Knives are handled with latex gloves, given a full wipe down with bleach and then run through the dishwasher 12 times before being sold! It is the only way the EPA, Center for Disease Control and health department will let us sell them!

For the record all Fiddlebacks, Fletchers and TM Hunt Knives are handled with latex gloves, given a full wipe down with bleach and then run through the dishwasher 12 times before being sold! It is the only way the EPA, Center for Disease Control and health department will let us sell them!

Above and beyond service like that is why USA Made Blade is my favorite long-distance local knife shop! :thumbup: With that in mind, I'm sure your workman's comp payouts are atrocious from employees being treated for flesh eating bacteria and a myriad of STD's. Not to mention just the regular TB testing required for them all.

Holy Mother of God. Up until now, I've bought an untold number of knives directly from Todd. I'm headed to the doctor for a complete medical work up.

Above and beyond service like that is why USA Made Blade is my favorite long-distance local knife shop! :thumbup: With that in mind, I'm sure your workman's comp payouts are atrocious from employees being treated for flesh eating bacteria and a myriad of STD's. Not to mention just the regular TB testing required for them all.

These knives have shit even AJAX want remove:barf:

I would suspect Murph is involved in his somehow. He has questionable dietary habits even for a yan....ummm...northerner ;)

I bet some of the knives have even seen the inside of the Seymour CVS restroom. :eek:

I would suspect Murph is involved in his somehow. He has questionable dietary habits even for a yan....ummm...northerner ;)

I'm a picky sumbitch. I don't eat weird stuff like y'all.

I bet some of the knives have even seen the inside of the Seymour CVS restroom. :eek:

We've recently discovered that the CVS restroom in Seymour is vastly superior to the one in Brownstown.

Well there are a couple of possibilities

I think the knife your referring to was a knife the Bob Murray purchased and wanted me to hold for him until the end of the weekend. Since it was Bobs, who knows where that knife had been, but for your sake i hope you washed your hands after you picked it up.

Could of also of been that Dylan Fletcher beat you to my table. If thats the case, i hope you took a shower and flea bath after you left the table.

The last possibility could be that its the knife you stuck under your nut sack in retaliation of me scattering T.M.Hunt business cards all over your table while it was unattended. In that case that was probably the reason Bob Murray bought it so go back and read reason number 1. :D

You know you took that knife off the table and kept it homeboy. Its in your nightstand.

Haha. The funny thing is you have Kevin there letchering all over them... What we do matters very little IMO.

Back