My knives worth of something or not?

Hello forum! I have 4 knives that i have stored for years(all those are over 10 years stored) and now i'm wondering if they are worth of something? Can somebody that knows help me?

Knives are:

1.Spyderco spyderfly vg10, unused with original package. Package is in bad shape

2.Buck B889-BK-0 889SBMF, with original package and leaflet. 12/19/05. Mint condition.

3.Benchmade 420 resistor. Mint. With original package

4.Benchmade snody juju 10530. First production run 200/1000. Steel n690. Unused and without original cardboard box

I'm from finland and all knives are bought from newgraham knife store.

Last edited:
The value here in the USA is going to be different than the value in Finland. If for no other reason than scarcity, and the added costs of shipping and customs duties.

Your best bet is to ask on a local level, or check the secondary market on a source such as eBay.

HI Asko - Thanks for joining the forum and becoming a gold member!

I usually look at completed items in Ebay to get a feel for the going prices for knives - you can easily filter ebay searches with check box options on the left side of the Ebay web site. Just click on the "completed items" check box.

I see spyderflys going for $275 to $350 depending on condition.

The Buck Strider has a couple listings that appear sold for $180 -

The Benchmade 420 - $90 on the low side and $235 on the high side - several sold in the $140-$160 range in great shape with boxes etc.

Finally - the Juju - one sold recently for $150, and one sold for $320 - the latter was listed as first production.

Thanks again for joining, and good luck - your knives do have some value to them at least on Ebay in the USA.

best

mqqn

Back