My Lahar arrived!!

Tim, I want to thank you for this incredible, incredible knife!! It was here waiting for me when I came home last evening. What an amazing, amazing knife it is!! I will be taking pix of it later today.

Tim, I want to thank you for this incredible, incredible knife!! It was here waiting for me when I came home last evening. What an amazing, amazing knife it is!! I will be taking pix of it later today.

Congrats, Suz!

My own blue mini #22 arrived yesterday.

After admiring Tim's packaging, it immediately went into my pocket. What a cool folding razor! The handground blade, IKBS, and AMAZING cut pattern on the "scales" all make this slightly spendy midtech highly worthwhile. This is my new edc.

The only negative(for me) WAS the lack of chamfer on the spine by the jimping. That is all taken care of now.;)

Great job Tim, and congrats again, Suz.

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

Congrats, Suz!

My own blue mini #22 arrived yesterday.

After admiring Tim's packaging, it immediately went into my pocket. What a cool folding razor! The handground blade, IKBS, and AMAZING cut pattern on the "scales" all make this slightly spendy midtech highly worthwhile. This is my new edc.

The only negative(for me) WAS the lack of chamfer on the spine by the jimping. That is all taken care of now.;)

Great job Tim, and congrats again, Suz.

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

Congratulations to all of you. I know most of the Lahars is sold out. I'm getting my #26 blue sometime Tuesday or Weds. I've been excited about this Lahar. I never thougth about ever getting getting a knife from Tim at all. I saw the custom Lahar on Ebosshoss.com for a high price but never occur to me.
Steven, Could you explained what you mean "WAS the lack of chamfer on the spine by the jimping"?

Thanks
Phong

PICT0835JPG.jpg

PICT0836JPG.jpg

PICT0839JPG.jpg

PICT0840JPG.jpg

PICT0841JPG.jpg

PICT0842JPG.jpg

PICT0843JPG.jpg

Steven, Could you explained what you mean "WAS the lack of chamfer on the spine by the jimping"?

Thanks
Phong

I mean that I have the tools that a professional knifemaker has, and rather than troubling the maker with minor modifications, the knife gets "Garssonized", which means I take care of it myself.

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

Back