My latest work

Ivan Campos

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I have kind of a slow start this year but am quickly compensating it with a number of new designs. Here are the fiirst one sto get ready.
The all steel ones are my 2nd generation Machadinhos (the shorter two) and a still unnamed neck knife , all black powdercoated and chisel ground.
The longer knives are versions of my Viralata model, but slimmer and made from a thinner stock. Both have 1/8" thick, acid etched, 1/8" thick 5160 steel blades and resin soaked wrapped hemp cord handles with my gold dog´s head signature. Both have 3" blades and are slightly over 6".
Let me know how you like them, buddies!

varias.jpg

Looking good! I like the Viralata. 3" of blade with an overall of 6" would make for a good every day carry.

Ivan, I really dig that little clip point number on the far right. Nice stuff.

Roger

When I click on link to your website I see the top two thirds of this photo in black and white. I would love to get a better look at those knives, but can't seem to find them anywhere on your website.

Hello, Keith!

The links to get into the site ar on the botton half of that page. I don´t know what problems you may be facing but, anyway, just click here to go directly where the knives are: http://www.ivancampos.net/eforsa.htm .

Thanks for your comments, buddies. It is really great to hear such nice words from so talented makers!
Matt, I´m still thinking very seriously about that chopper!

Back