My M43

I really had to post this!:D Just got my 18" Kobra - Wow! But sitting right next to it was an M43....now I know why they are popular!:D :D Might have to get another so it won't be lonely. The chitlangi has been my favorite....but now?????

bo,
M43?? Surely you jest!! YOU GOT ONE! AIN'T NO WAY!YOU STOLE AN M43 FROM ME!! pant,pant!Wait just a minute, you're pulling a John Powell!
You got an old one? AH CRAP!!I have an old one to pick up, guy wants to TRADE for one from the Cave!hee! Boy am I gonna give him a deal!hee,hee!Now for the SERIOUS side, have you ever thought of making a "kind"donation to a good cause??You (this is open for a very short time)can "give"that M43 to me & I will take the proper care of it! I will even put in a "nice",safe,display ! See, I know you are choked up,so when can I expect it??(don't pay any attention to Paxton,Blues,Rog.,Coal,Wal. THAT NDN,think that covers the bad guys for now)!
jim

Keep in mind the old kindly Caveman knows every old MA trick in the book and USES them on a daily basis.

Think I'll just hold onto this one for awhile. Looks so good next to it's cousins:D Not the best pic in the world.....but then I don't look at the pic:D :D

M43.jpg

Good looking Rig Bob.:) Do you know who made it?

All these beautifull Khuks are making my HIKV act up.:D

It has the Flag of Nepal mark....but who knows now. Dëdë Bill, any ideas...new or old mark:confused:

Back