my Maringer pics...hope this works

pics of my Vorpal set...lemme know if this link works!
<a href=http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1581442&a=12072717>See my photos of Maringer Vorpals at PhotoPoint</a>

That is an awesome set. What sort of carry rig is that? The pic makes it look like you can carry all 3 at once. Who did the kydex work?

Hugh

------------------
King of all that rhymes with Orange!!!

Great set; I've got/had a couple myself!!! Tom is probably one of the best grinders there ever was. He also was credited with making some of the first Kydex sheaths 20 years ago and, yes, that is his sheath work. Too bad he quit making knives. Thanks for the pics, Dudley

The rig is set up like a shoulder holster for a pistol....each of the larger knives hangs vertically in front-break molded sheaths; the smaller knife's sheath is the crossover point for the harness in the middle of the back; straight-pull molded vertical sheath.
This particular set-up was not a standard offering; specified by the customer.
Absolutely the pride and joy of my collection! glad the link worked; I'm a photopoint newbie

------------------
Condition Yellow: for a longer, happier life.

Absolutely an outstanding set of knives! Tom made some really great knives, I had one of his single rigs with a vorpal 2A - great quality!

Bob

Back