My meager collection, as of now

silenthunterstudios

Slipjoint Addict
Platinum Member
Sorry for the quality of the pic, I also carry around a 94 Camillus demo

All Queen, trapper, small stockman and gunstock trapper.
picture_017.jpg

Also have an old Kutmaster, pic is somewhere. Pay no attention to those tacticool folders ;)
picture_010.jpg

Heres the Camillus, in the middle, again, do not look at the tacticools...
picture_001.jpg

Hey, don't apologize for tactical knives. My collection, meager as well, is about half and half traditional vs. tactical. There's nothing wrong with keeping it interesting. Nice blades, too.

Hey, don't apologize for tactical knives. My collection, meager as well, is about half and half traditional vs. tactical. There's nothing wrong with keeping it interesting. Nice blades, too.

I've got big tacticool folders, the few slippies listed, most of my fixed blades are traditional style, except for my Busse fat Warden and two Swamp Rats. I've got three fixed blades and one folder, a small mic Seb, to pay for. At least this weekend, I am taking some of my nicer United Cutlery swords to the local fleamarket to trade for some old slippies one of the dealers can't move :).

You have to do what makes you happy. My tastes have changed over the years, but the one constant is that I love single-bladed knives. Fixed or folded, they make me weak. I hope you get top dollar, folks love swords.

Back