My new AK THANKS BILL!!!!!

Eich1911

Search "Kyle Eichenseer" before dealing with me.
OH BOY!!
Am I ever impressed with the quality of work, outstanding fit and finnish! Just a quick tease on a few pics. Will do alot better this weekend.

Good packing as well.
hi1.jpg

hi2.jpg

hi3.jpg

hi4.jpg

Now a few questions. Who made this one? Any history on this one as to when it was made and so on?

Thanks again for the great service Bill
Kyle

That looks like Murali. MR? That's him. Had to be made in the last couple of months. Murali is just back from a nasty bout with TB.

Good pix.

Not living in the States, reading the newspapers that the khuks are wrapped in are a treat. You Americans got some crazy names for candy bars. :D

What exactly is a goober?

The USPS is supplying us with the boxes. Radio Shack, the Paiute Tobacco stores, and a couple of others used to give us boxes for recycling but since Vikash left we don't have time to deal with it so are using the USPS supplied boxes. I hope they are made from recycled products but don't know for sure.

What exactly is a goober?

Bruise,

"Goober peas", and probably some other variations is an old (by US standards) term for peanuts used the Southern US, where they where introduced from Africa. Goober can also a be sort of slang derogatory term, I think similar to rube or yokel. As I recall, the brand name you mention refers to chocolate-covered peanuts. The peanut part is probably still pretty much a peanut, there's no telling how much the chocolate has been "improved" in recent times though. It's likely the "chocolate" more resembles chocolate-flavored wax.

Hmm.. Next time I'm around I'll have to buy a box o' Goobs. :)

Is that blade stamped MP?

I wish I had a nickel for every time I've heard goobers refer to peanuts.:D

Looks like it is a good thing that this gentleman is back to work. From those pictures he does some very fine work.

Congrats on the very nice blade.:D

Blade is stamped M.R.
Sorry for the crappy detail photo, I was in a rush to get dressed play with my new AK and keep my dog from knocking over the tripod. Figured I would just snap a few quick pics to show people thinking about buying the packing this comes in.

I have to work tomorrow, but should post some real nice pics of it, with propper lighting, after about 8 or so saturday night.

As I sit here petting this bad boy, I think they are like Lay Potato Chips, you cant have just one. I am impressed with the work for the price. I own some higher end customs by known makers, but bang for buck this is impossiable to beat.

Now that I have a medium sized one, I need to get a smallish one.

Don't apologize for pix. If I could do half that well I'd be delighted. A couple of months back my camera decided it didn't want to transport pix to the computer anymore so I had to buy a card reader which I'm glad I did. But now the camera had decided that it, not me, will determine when it wants to be on or off. I get the impression it is trying to tell me something.

Bill I am sitting here taking a break from pic taking. You could allways send me all the PGA's and others you would like photos taken of :) I think my collection would grow way too fast and the other members would be wondering why there have been no PGA's, and I would just sign over my paychecks to HI :)

Will have some pic's up in about an hour or so, with this mirrior polish its kinda a bear to do it. Feel free to use any of my pictures on the site.

I think what you need to do is build a light box, your lighting is fine, but you just need to drop that background, go get some of that 12"x12" mexican tile at Home Depot and use that in the box for the background. It turns out real well. The background however good looking it is, tends to distract your eye from the knife in question.

Ok thats my 5 min break from the heat of the lights. Back to work!!!

Light is flash. Background is Tibetan wood carpet right behind me. What I really need is a new camera. This one is one it's last legs. Took about 1500 pix and it's almost finished -- about 30 cents per pix camera cost.

Back